We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. Hold your very own Highland Games.
2. Brighten up your venue with these hanging hearts.
3. Make your own mini tartan sweet jars.
4. Or dainty soap favours with Scottish botanicals.
5. Design your own tartan shoes.
6. Or simply add a bow instead.
7. Use the same tartan to create beautiful buttonholes.
8. Use vintage teapots or jars filled with dried Scottish wildflowers as table decorations.
9. You can also turn them into a floral crown.
10. Add a touch of tartan to your bouquet.
11. Make sure you include a sprig of white heather.
12. Give your loved one a Luckenbooth.
13. Or add a Luckenbooth to your wedding invitations.
14. Wear a tartan dress, or buy a detachable train.
15. Seal your union by drinking from a quaich.
16. Name your tables after Scottish mountains.
17. Top your cake with tartan bunting.
18. Choose a thistle design for your wedding rings.
19. Serve cranachan instead of canapés.
20. Sew some tartan to your garter.
21. Use dried heather in place of confetti
22. Include fresh, seasonal Scottish berries in your cake or wedding breakfast.
23. Or serve your guests Cairn O'Mohr fruit wine.
24. Give your groomsmen Harris Tweed hip flasks.
25. Thank your bridesmaids with a thistle pendant.
26. Most importantly, don't forget to dance.
H/T to Northern Ireland-based wedding photographers This Modern Love.