1. When they mutilated an innocent Caesar salad by wrapping a single piece of bread around a joyless leaf.
2. When they destroyed the sanctity of a good cup of coffee by serving it in a test tube.
4. When this scotch egg was triumphantly served IN A TROPHY.
"World's Best Scotch Egg" served in "World's Most Useless Utensil".
5. And this dessert was served in a mini bath tub instead of, you know, a bowl.
8. When this dessert was essentially served on a mini climbing frame.
9. And a few lucky diners were invited to assemble their own spaghetti bolognese.
11. Which means the only proper way to serve dinner is on a skateboard.
12. When appetisers were suddenly way less appetising once served in a shoe.
14. When fruit crumble was literally crumbled onto a chopping board.
15. And no one bothered to transfer the mac and cheese from the measuring cup to an actual plate.
16. When they put coleslaw in a trolley and assumed that was totally normal.
18. When this prawn looked just as happy to be in a skip as the recipient probably did.
20. When popcorn was no longer sweet or salty, but salted with kale and quinoa!
Perfect cinema food, if you ask me.
22. And this corn on the cob was undeservedly pierced with a screw.
24. And this sandwich was served as actual rubbish in a dustpan.
Which sums it all up really.