We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of crystal tassel earrings so even simple outfits have a pop of color.
2. A silky square scarf you can style a million different ways, because old crossbodies deserve a *new life*.
3. A faux leather belt bag that'll revamp skirts, dresses, high waisted jeans — if they have a middle section they're fair game!
4. An asymmetrical wrap skirt for stepping up your work wardrobe in just a cinch.
5. A pair of mirrored cat eye sunglasses so your usual outerwear suddenly looks super modern.
6. A striped top with drawstring statement sleeves to contrast with anything from jeans to dressy skirts. Unexpected patterns = immediate blogger status.
7. A patterned ruffle mini dress, because looking like you're off to NYFW is easy when all it takes is one easy step: pull item over head.
8. A cropped colorblock scalloped sweater that'll make *waves* despite being paired with nothing more than old denim.
9. A plain white cotton T-shirt for infinite layering possibilities: blazers, leather pants, chiffon skirts — you could wear this every day and still look entirely different.
10. A cinched utility jumpsuit to complete a head-turning look with just this one-and-done piece.
11. A duster cardigan so regular ensembles have a ~sweeping~ effect.
12. A pair of suede cut-out ankle boots with etched metal detailing, because staple booties will make you look effortlessly cool for a lifetime.
13. A matching check blazer and trouser set that'll be both a no-brainer in the morning and a seemingly fashion-forward choice.
14. A pair of faux leather gloves (with touchscreen technology!) for never letting cold weather ~ruffle~ your ability to dress nicely.
15. A bright activewear set to make your typical comfy choices look effortlessly trendy — all thanks to simple color coding.
16. A western metal-buckled belt so you're finished accessorizing before you even know it.
17. A pair of Mary Jane pumps with a chunky heel, because your wardrobe can reach new heights when you wear outgoing shoes.
18. A cozy reversible blanket poncho that'll come in handy when you're freezing in the office but don't want to ruin your outfit.
19. A pair of high-rise striped palazzo pants so you can achieve fun patterns without breaking into a nervous sweat. You've GOT this.
20. A pleated chiffon maxi skirt to transform into the picture of glamor with nothing more than this and a plain top.
21. A pair of velvet buckled flats for ~pointing~ you in the right direction without ever giving up comfort.
22. A pair of inexpensive, lightweight fashion sneakers, because we're still saving money for Manolo Blahniks. You can cut spending corners with this functional trend.
23. A cheerful polkadot midi skirt that'll easily brighten your closet and encourage you to wear more daring colors.
24. A faux leather satchel (with plenty of pockets) for ensembles from professional to trendy, depending on the occasion. Tldr: this will go with anything.
25. An open-front blazer with a cutout collar to turn an old T-shirt into just part of your most successful #ootd insta EVER.
26. A padded puffer coat so you're never left in the ~cold~ when it comes to stylish outerwear.
27. A set of patterned fishnets, because your favorite LBD is yearning for some change.
28. A pair of colorful cropped trousers for livening up your basics in little to no time.
29. A geometric print silky blouse to make a smooth transition from the office to the weekend without accidentally overdressing.
30. A pair of high-waist straight leg jeans so really any old sweater gets a cute makeover when tucked in.
31. A set of fishnet socks with silky bows that'll add a feminine touch to your usual go-to sneakers.