1. These serving size suggestions that'll help you make sure you actually have enough food.
2. This table setting cheat sheet that's a good reminder if you forget which side the fork goes on every. Single. Time.
3. This decorating guide that will make your tree the finest on the block.
4. This wrapping guide that may help you give gifts that don't look like garbage.
5. This list of ideas for the whole month of "Elf on the Shelf."
6. This step-by-step that will help you make all of your gifts fancy AF.
7. This recipe that will make your home smell like Mrs. Klaus stopped by for a visit.
8. This stain removal guide that you need if you can't get through a meal without spilling something.
9. This dreidel cheat sheet that you can consult if you forget the rules literally every year.
10. This potato chart that will help you shop if your family's picky about their mash.
11. These tips that will totally get you on the "Nice" list.
12. This prep-list that you should consult if you actually want your in-laws to come back next year.
13. This behavior chart that uses the threat of coal in their stockings to motivate your kids.
14. These hacks that'll help you keep warm.
15. This napkin-folding trick that will impress your guests, and take just a few seconds to pull off.
16. This cheat sheet that TBH would be worth having on your fridge year-round.
17. This list that's helpful if you tend to forget things at the grocery store.
18. This diagram that'll help you put together a perfect cheese plate appetizer on the cheap.
19. This Thanksgiving chart to pin for next year if the last one was just a disaster.
20. This cookie and wine pairing chart because it's just nice to imagine being that classy.