We recently asked the BuzzFeed Community to tell us the most emotionally devastating TV moment they've ever seen. Here are some of the best responses.
1. "The Quarterback" episode of Glee.
2. When Monica and Chandler find out they can't have children in Friends.
3. When Will's dad leaves him in Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
4. When Michael died on Jane the Virgin.
5. When Rayna died on Nashville.
6. Glenn's death in The Walking Dead.
7. When Kristina got cancer in Parenthood.
8. The "Time Travellers" episode of How I Met Your Mother.
9. When Jesse repeatedly calls Jane's voicemail to hear her voice after she dies in Breaking Bad.
10. When Poussey died in Orange Is The New Black .
11. The "Red Wedding" episode of Game of Thrones.
12. When it was revealed that Wes had died on How To Get Away With Murder.
13. When Mike was killed off in Desperate Housewives.
14. When BoJack's mother's backstory was finally explained in BoJack Horseman.
15. When Kevin died in Supernatural.
16. When Buffy's mom died in Buffy The Vampire Slayer.
17. "The Angels Take Manhattan" episode of Doctor Who.
18. When Leo McGarry died in The West Wing.
19. Valencia's reaction to Rebecca's suicide attempt on Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.
20. When Hook sacrificed himself to save Storybrooke in Once Upon A Time.
21. When Will died in The Good Wife.