We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A wine/dog subscription box to give everyone a lil' treat that'll help blow off some steam.
2. A self-stirring sloth mug so they can gulp down all the de-stressing liquid of their choice without suffering the chore of stirring.
3. A squishy face capable of distorting in situations where it'd be socially unacceptable to do this to their face, much less others'.
4. Or a cream-scented panda squishy in case squeezing a human likeness would make them feel all squirmy inside.
5. A 'grammable rose quartz kit intended to activate feelings of love, compassion, healing, and comfort — all in a ridiculously good looking package.
6. A ball sack set designed for smacking around and getting out some tension.
7. A spa bath pillow so they can enjoy a relaxing bath without paying for it with neck cramps later.
8. A bottle of lavender room spray that'll give 'em a break from that loud Hawaiian floral automatic air freshener that's not putting them at ease.
9. A weighted eye mask packed with cooling beads for a face-conforming fit to shut out the world for a spell.
10. A foot massager to help put their old dogs at ease, even if everything else is still stressing them out.
11. A pampering foot mask that'll force them to rest on the couch for at least 20 minutes while winding down after a long day.
12. A Groupon gift card so they can find a local exercise class to help burn off some steam, whether it's yoga, spin, aerobics, whatever!
13. A quartz Chakra candle with a soothing vanilla scent and crystal inside to hold onto for continued ~chill~ motivation.
14. An aromatherapy stick to use on the go when lighting a candle just isn't in the cards.
15. A jumbo pack of pretty slime that'll occupy their fidgety hands while mulling over a big decisions, like whether to add extra cheese to their Domino's order.
16. A morbid patch for the person who doesn't want any of your soothing mess.
17. A loose-leaf tea subscription box because nestling a mug of warm tea is one of the most calming things ever and they deserve to do that on the reg.
18. And a cute dino tea strainer that'll fit in a mug or pitcher and bring a smile to their face.
19. Or a box of honey lavender tea bags can get them straight to the relaxation point.