We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of Columbia Ice Maiden II snow boots, with a lightweight, comfortable sole so you can walk around for hours and hours.
2. A pair of Helly Hansen Garibaldi boots that'll have your feet totally cozy thanks to faux-fur lining and diamond-quilted panels.
3. A pair of Kamik Sienna waterproof winter boots for an insulated and practical shoe that's also totally stylish.
4. A pair of sturdy Blundstone waterproof booties that'll protect your feet from the cold with their removable sheepskin-lined footbed, keep you comfortable with their shock-resistant heels, and prevent you from getting tired with their ergonomically engineered toe springs.
5. A pair of Ugg Adirondack II boots designed to give you the same comfort your fave slippers do, but while withstanding the elements.
6. A pair of the original L.L. Bean shearling-lined boots for a classic look that'll keep your feet warm, dry, and totally cozy all winter long.
7. A pair of Ilse Jacobsen Hornbæk Rub boots made of natural rubber and lined with plush cotton to get you through all sorts of wet and chilly weather.
8. A pair of insulated The North Face Shellista II mid boots that'll provide you with the stylish warmth you could use during a dreary snowstorm.
9. A pair of Royal Canadian Louise snow boots designed with a genuine shearling cuff and razored treads for sturdy AF traction.
10. A waterproof leather pair of Timberland Mt. Hayes Chukka boots partially made of recycled plastic bottles so you can roam through nature in cushioned footbeds and rubber soles knowing you've done a little something to keep it green.
11. An odor-fighting pair of Bogs Charlie Melange boots capable of keeping your feet warm even if temperatures drop to as low as -22°F/-30°C.
12. A pair of eco-insulated The North Face Chilkat 400s for a sturdy, warm, and totally utilitarian snow boot you can wear when temperatures plummet down to -40°F.
13. A faux-fur-lined pair of Sorel's Joan of Arctic boots to keep your toes toasty and your style on point — now all you'll need is the apple-bottom jeans.
14. A pair of Keen Revel III hiking boots made with waterproof, breathable material that'll let vapor out and lightweight, antimicrobial insulation to keep you warm.
15. A pair of Bogs Daisy Multi Flower boots that were actually created as sturdy farm work boots — but their adorable design might have you thinking otherwise.
16. A pair of Columbia Bugaboot II snow boots — a lightweight, cushioned, comfortable, and waterproof pair of totally worth-it boots.
17. A pair of faux-shearling-lined Cole Haan Millbridge lace-up boots that'll have you looking and feeling as stylish as they are durable.
18. A pair of plushly lined Tretorn Chelsea rainboots for when that winter rain turns into winter snowflakes.
19. A pair of Tecnica Moon Boots with high-quality foam insulation to keep you totally toasty while you travel to the future.
20. A pair of leather, microfleece, and wool Sorel Slimpack Lace II snow boots, because sometimes you want your boots to be discreet and not the center of your winter fashion statement.
21. A pair of lambskin and suede Birkenstock Nuuk shearling boots designed to keep you cozy and comfortable when the weather outside is frightful.
22. A pair of super-insulated The North Face Shellista III tall winter boots for some serious traction and style while you're out running your errands.
23. And a pair of freakin' cute AF water-resistant Ugg Fraser shearling boots that you should probably wear even when it's not snowing, or cold, or at all necessary.
Now, if only we could get on our hands on a pair of Nancy Spumoni snow boots.