We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
2. A pair of faux leather high-waisted leggings to replace your jeans — because they need a break.
3. A cutout floral dress with a ruffle hem and tie-detail sleeves that'll be just as pretty from the back as it is the front.
4. A pair of stretchy and comfy sock booties in a soft neutral gray so they'll go with nearly everything you wear. Or any of these super wearable boots and slides to have your fall to winter footwear figured out.
Promising Review: "These little sock booties are awesome! Very comfy and pretty! I usually wear size 5, but I'm glad I bought 5.5. They run small, so size up." —Aidina
Available in sizes 4-11 and in two color options.
5. A delightfully lovely pleated floral midi skirt designed with an elastic waistband so you can wear it in total comfort.
6. A cotton-blend midi sweater dress cozy enough to slip on on during one of those winter weekends where you have to stop hibernating and look cute.
8. An oversized knit cocoon jacket that'll be so incredibly soft you'll start using it as a blanket — a cozy AF blanket that's socially acceptable to wear out on the street.
9. A ruffled collar midi dress designed with an ultra stunning empire waist so you'll look like you're a royal princess who has a lunch date with a diplomat.
11. A removable faux fur-trimmed hooded parka you'll snuggle up in all winter.
12. A versatile pair of buttery leather loafers crafted so the back heel can easily collapse and convert the shoe into a chic AF mule.
14. A metallic T-shirt dress that'll let you make your holiday fashion statement in something that's actually comfortable and easy to wear.
15. A ruffled cold-shoulder top printed with a discrete windowpane pattern for when you need an easy-to-throw-on look that's totally trendy.
16. A lightweight quilted vest to layer on top of your fave T-shirt, cozy sweater, or comfy dress.
17. A lightweight cotton-blend sweater with a removable embellished collar so you can decide if you wanna share your sparkle or just wear a cute plain sweater.
18. A cropped military-inspired jacket for a drapey, lightweight alternative to your favorite blazer.
20. A ruched cotton dress you can cinch up with the drawstring for a little more leg action.
21. A pair of crushed velvet socks for when you feel like being drenched in velvet from your head down to your toes.
22. A super soft and cozy ribbed turtleneck to layer on those days when the weather outside is frightful.
23. An opulent AF jacquard print coat, because you're fabulous and your outerwear should reflect that.
24. A ribbed oversized cardigan with an open front you can curl up in when you're lounging on that plush velvet couch at your favorite coffee shop.
26. A modern take on a classic pair of cat-eye sunglasses made with hand-polished temples and flattened lenses.
27. A notch-collar coat designed in a classic silhouette and wool blend material guaranteed to keep you stylishly warm all winter long.
28. An open-back plaid blouse that'll give the illusion of a cinched waist thanks to its ruched detailing.
29. A peplum button-up with a high/low hemline, making it probably the perfect top to wear with your favorite leggings.
30. A super soft and oversized checkered scarf, because it's about time you upgraded that old one that you've dragged down the sidewalk one too many times without realizing.
31. A ribbed wrap-front cardigan perfect for your next workout, errand running session, or binge-watching marathon.
32. A velvety ruffle sleeve top to wear to all those holiday gatherings you don't care enough about to buy a full-on cocktail dress for.
34. A delicious velvet pencil skirt easily worn to a work party, a dinner party, an "I'm alone in my apartment but I just bought this super cute skirt" party, and basically anything else.
35. A pleated cropped sweatshirt that'll go great with your favorite high-waisted skinny jeans.
36. A pair of delicately beautiful oval earrings you can totally replace your hoops with!
37. A pretty in pink midi coat you'll basically live in this fall.
38. A plaid pair of flannel pajamas that'll be the exact type of pants everyone should wake up in after a winter holiday.
39. A pair of cropped high-waisted leggings to wear on your next "yeah, I totally worked out" day.