1. “Oscar Meyer” isn’t spelled that way.
2. The show isn't called Sex in the City.
3. “We Are the Champions” by Queen ends differently than many recall.
4. People think the Monopoly man, Rich Uncle Pennybags, has a monocle, but he doesn’t.
5. The tip of Pikachu’s tail isn’t black.
6. "The Berenstein Bears" are actually called "the Berenstain Bears."
7. Curious George never had a tail.
8. Chick-fil-A is not spelled Chic-fil-A, or Chik-fil-A.
9. Darth Vader doesn’t say, “Luke, I am your father.”
10. C-3PO isn’t all gold.
11. Mister Rogers' theme song opening line is different than people remember.
12. People think the Mona Lisa is smiling now, but she used to be emotionless.
13. Kit Kat doesn’t have a dash.
14. People remember a Sinbad genie movie from the ’90s, but there isn’t one.
15. Life isn’t like a box of chocolates.