We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A trusty super-sized box of Greenies in oven-roasted chicken flavor because if there's one thing your cat loves more than endless pets, it's the sweet, sweet sound of a shaken treat container.
2. An interactive treat maze for high-energy cats who could use a lil' mental stimulation. It even has three levels of difficulty — beginner, intermediate and top-cat — so you can switch things up as their hunting skills improve.
3. Or an exercise wheel they can turn to whenever they get the zoomies. This way, they don't get stepped on again when they run through the kitchen while you're cooking.
4. A three-tier cat toy with polka-dotted balls they can bat at. One of my cats puts her arms on both sides and essentially plays a modified version of tetherball just with herself.
5. A multilevel tower that you'll both love as there's plenty of room to play, but it could also easily pass an industrial bookshelf instead of a cat condo.
6. A Chewy Goody Box because what's better than a single new toy? A whole dang box of new toys and treats!
7. A pack of all-natural matabi chew sticks — a catnip alternative that's somehow even more tantalizing than anything they've tried before.
8. A three-story cat tree so your kitties can spy on the neighbor's children, or — in my case — the Ecuadorian food truck that's always bumping just a stone's throw from my apartment.
9. A $4 piece of string on a stick that will make your cat happier than any expensive electronic toy or even the box said toy comes in!
10. A tunnel bed if your bb's love for toys is only surpassed by one other thing: sleep.
11. A catnip-filled carrot your fur child can bunny kick as hard as it wants. That way, your arm (or other cat) can catch a break.
12. A box of Lil' Soups so when you order a three-course takeout meal, your cats can also partake in appetizers of their own.
13. An interactive feather and mouse game that's basically like Whac-A-Mole for your cat. Lucky for them, they don't have to hunt down a carnival or pay $5 a pop to play.
14. A window hammock with suction cups strong enough to hold 50 pounds. If you're thinking that seems like a lot, just consider how quickly the weight of multiple cats, a blanket, their favorite toys, and a pillow adds up.
15. A pack of squeezable treats that are basically Gogurts — just in feline-approved flavors like tuna and chicken.
16. A randomized laser *certain* to give your cat the zoomies, but that's okay because you won't have to be the one who operates it for hours at a time — it's automatic!
17. A fruit tart bed any cat should be berry into. Not only does it provide a cozy place for them to cuddle up, but is also comes with a handful of lemon, kiwi, strawberry, and blueberry-shaped cushions they can attack as soon as they wake up from a nap.
18. A cactus scratching post for all the indoor kitties who miss the great outdoors, but not having to catch their own food, find their own shelter, or go without 24/7 snuggles.
19. A large catnip-spiked cotton swab if your lil' angel has an affinity for the real thing. Give them this and maybe, 🤞🏻just maybe, they'll stop pulling used ones out of the trash.
20. A floppy robotic fish that only moves when your cat interacts with it. Once they get the hang of it, I guarantee they'll be karate chopping and bunny kicking the ish out of it.
21. A plush anti-anxiety donut bed with a raised rim that keeps your kitty feeling nice and secure. The fluffy material also mimics cat fur, so it feels like they're cuddling their mom.
22. A laptop-shaped scratcher if the last year of WFH life has led your cat to believe that they *too* have a nine to five.
23. A design-forward raised bowl from Cat Person — a brand whose name I deeply identify with. Okay so this is really more for you, but the stylish tray does keep spills at bay while the shallow bowl prevents whisker fatigue so your feline friend can fill up on wet or dry food!
24. A catnip-filled fortune cookie so Kitty Purry can take part in takeout nights as well. Her fortune? The always sage "blame it on the dog."
25. A rotating sisal scratcher ball for those energetic kitties who were most definitely a DJ in their past life. The durable scratcher *should* (no promises though — you know how cats are) even be enticing enough to keep them away from your couch.
26. A set of robotic swimming fish if your kitties are weirdly intrigued by water. The palm-sized gadgets light up and their fins keep them on the move whether placed in a bowl, sink, or — if your babies are especially brave — bath tub.
27. A banana toy sure to please as it's filled with nothing but 100 percent catnip! One reviewer said the faux fruit is so potent, their fur baby is still attacking it a full year later!
28. A spherical Tuft + Paw hideout with a faux-fur blanket just your cat's size. If your bb is anything like mine, they'll hang out in there until you walk by at perfect swatting distance.
29. An interactive tunnel and assortment of toys, because ~statistically speaking,~ you have a better chance of success when presenting your cat with 20 different toys instead of just one.
30. A UFO-shaped cat box that not only looks stellar, but prevents your kitty baby from kicking litter all over the dang place.
31. A refillable catnip mat for lazy lil' kitties who rather roll around on the floor than get in some cardio chasing after a robotic toy.