We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of no-drip cleansing cuffs so every time you wash your face, you don't unintentionally wash your floor (or your T-shirt), too.
2. A set of meditation cards with 40 beautiful illustrations and illuminating prompts that'll help you check in with yourself every day.
3. A pillow-top mattress pad you can sink into like you're in a slow-mo mattress commercial. Just don't go trying to balance a glass of red wine on it, okay?
4. A set of super-plush Brooklinen towels which will give you a spa-like experience every single day even if in your rush to get out of the shower and to an appointment, you only shaved one pit.
5. A seasonally appropriate candle — like sweet pumpkin cinnamon or autumn day — so you can turn off the lights, spark up a new scent, and lay in bed watching TikToks till 2 a.m.
6. A cool-to-the-touch, Earth-friendly robe (plus a matching scrunchie!) you can lounge around in when picking out a PJ top *and* bottom is just too much to bear.
7. A cutesy coffee cup from which you can sip your seasonal drink of choice. It isn't a PSL from Starbucks, but it *is* still caffeine.
8. A mini leather bucket bag if you've been carrying around a ripped tote that's better suited for grocery store runs than any actual outings. This little beaut will make you feel so chic.
9. Glossier's Skincare Edit so your skin can get a taste of all the brand's most beloved goodies and your wallet won't be left suffering.
10. A pair of smiley face slippers you won't be embarrassed to open the door in — as opposed to your usual mismatched socks — when the mailman comes to drop off ~more~ packages.
11. A mini Theragun that'll beat the ish out of your muscles but in an extremely therapeutic manner! The portable device can run for 150 minutes and it has three speeds depending on how deep of a massage you're in the mood for.
12. A Rocksbox membership because you're all about designer duds but not so much dropping the $$$ to outright own them. Instead, rent out three pieces at a time from brands like Kate Spade and Kendra Scott and then slip them back in the mail when the month's up.
13. A padded tank that 1. Looks incredibly cute and 2. Eliminates the need for a bra. If the last year has taught me anything about myself, it's that #2 is my new way of life.
14. A set of Patchology's green tea–infused Perk Up Eye Gels guaranteed to depuff and brighten with one of *my* fave ingredients (in skincare and otherwise) — caffeine!!! 🍵 Just pop 'em on while you watch your fave Bravo show and sip a glass of Chardonnay (for good measure) while they work.
15. A Buffy Cloud comforter so supremely comfortable, you'd debate trading your first-born child for just a few more minutes in bed.
16. A Yes Plz Coffee subscription so you can get new beans delivered straight to your door every week (or every other week, or once a month — you get it).
17. Or a bottle of Jot coffee concentrate if you're a person who ~exclusively~ drinks cold brew. Just pour 1 tablespoon over ice and add eight ounces of water for a super smooth cup of joe.
18. A jar of Touch Radiance's Sweet Like Mango Body Butter that'll hydrate and smooth skin with shea butter, vitamin E, and avocado and jojoba oils (among others). Best of all, it leaves you supple but not greasy!
19. A build-a-box subscription from Nick's so your freezer never sees an ice cream–free day. (The absolute HORROR.)
20. A floral quilted jacket — from Lisa Says Gah — that'll allow you to roll through your day as if you never got out of bed.
21. A classic Murray's Cheese of the Month membership for those who fancy themselves some fromage. Each box comes with three to four types of cheese and a tasting card with suggested beverage pairings. 🥂
22. A jar of Glow Recipe's Watermelon + AHA Glow Sleeping Mask sure to smooth your complexion, refine pores, and reveal glowier skin by removing dead surface cells. Just slap some on before bed and you'll wake up — in the words of Beyoncé — flawless.
23. A set of sustainable sheets that feel like silk even though they're made from 100% bamboo — a plant I would not have thought to categorize as soft.
24. A BootayBag subscription because once you reach adulthood, there's nothing quite like new undergarments — especially ones you don't have to shop for yourself.
25. A tub of Soap & Glory's Flake Away to decimate dead skin. Slather on the exfoliating but gentle mix of sea salt, sugar, apricot seed, and shea butter, and you'll feel slick as a dolphin after.
26. A crisp linen duvet cover because if you're anything like me, fresh bedding does wonders for the soul. Add in an open window with a cool breeze and oh man, I'm in my happy place.
27. And — to go with that — an ultra-lofty down duvet insert with puffy baffle box construction that keeps out the cold (if you, like me, are an AC monster). Wrapped up in this, I basically feel like the Michelin Man which, until now, I didn't realize was my peak form.
28. A FaceTory sheet mask subscription so you can take your self-care routine to the next level with the latest K-beauty products that can be hard to find in store.
29. A pair of high-waisted joggers with a comfy elastic waist that sure beats nonstretch denim. In the words of RuPaul, "Can I get an amen?"
30. An ultra-affordable tube of Peach & Lily clarifying cleanser because there's nothing better than starting and ending your day with a fresh face. PS: It's prescription strength, too.
31. A color-blocked lounge set ideal both for lounging around the house and making your weekly Target/TJ Maxx/World Market run.
32. A canopy swing that basically looks like a Fisher-Price baby rocker — just for adults. If only it came with a motor to automatically rock you to sleep...
33. A floating balcony table so you can take your WFH setup and convert it into a WFO (work from outside) setup because sadly, your laptop screen doesn't dispense your daily does of vitamin D.
34. A set of wearable weights for those super busy days when you're not sure you can fit in a whole workout. What you can do, though, is slip these on while sweeping, vacuuming, or finally folding your laundry.
35. A chic Modern Picnic lunch bag that ~looks~ like a designer purse from the outside but operates like a cooler on the inside with insulated walls that keep your snacky snacks nice and chilled.
36. An adjustable workstation bike if you prefer to get 💰paid💰 while burning calories. Prop your laptop up on the desk, maybe even turn on some Netflix in the background, and go ahead and start spinning.
37. A low-maintenance countertop garden that is seriously a foolproof way to grow your own produce. And I don't mean foolproof in the way that "a succulent is nearly impossible to kill!" — because I've sadly killed plenty...