We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of slow cooker liners if you love yourself a one-pot meal but don't love having to scrape away baked-on food when you're finished.
2. A champagne stopper for those days when you're hanging out solo but would like a glass or two of bubbly. This way, you never have to waste a bottle or wait until you have company!
3. A pair of escape tracks you'd be smart to keep in your trunk so you never get stuck in the snow or sand again.
4. A pack of lobe support patches if you're a fan of statement earrings but aren't looking to give yourself gauges with extended wear.
5. An inflatable airplane bed for kids that not only gives them a place to peacefully nap, but prevents toys and snacks from going here, there, and everywhere.
6. A magnetic algae scraper you can use between deep cleans of your aquarium when you want to clear out stubborn stains and fish goo.
7. A pair of straight-up *genius* AirPod earrings — your choice of zip-tie style posts or chained pearl posts — if you're the type who gets nervous about losing an earbud when you're out and about. (It's me — I'm that type. Have I ever lost an AirPod to the subway tracks? No. Do I still live in fear of it happening? Yes.)
8. A French press tumbler for the caffeine aficionado who's always running behind. With this insulated mug, you can brew your coffee or tea right from the car, office, or even Target parking lot.
9. A canvas cup holder made to cuddle your iced coffee on your walk back from Starbucks. If you drink iced bevvies year-round (sorry, but it's the only way to go), it'll keep your fingers from freezing.
10. A pair of leak-proof period leggings so you don't have to worry about stains or rogue pads whether you're working out or perfecting your couch potato form.
11. A subtle, Bluetooth-compatible safety bracelet that will give you peace of mind no matter where you are or what time it is. Plus, it just looks like a normal ol' cuff.
12. A two-pack of handheld bag sealers you can use to cut and seal a variety of snack bags so your treats don't go stale. (I personally can't not finish an entire bag of Jax Cheese Curls in one sitting, so I don't need this, but power to those who have the strength to save some!)
13. A necklace layering clasp that will eliminate your need for 20 extra minutes every morning just to sort out your accessories. With the Necklet, you just attach your three necklaces of choice, and then let the magnetic clasp work it's magic. Plus, you don't have to worry about tangles!
14. A trusty pair of inclusively shaded opaque tights you can slip on under skirts and dresses (heck — even distressed denim) on days when the windchill is notttttt playing.
15. Or a pair of Thunda Thighs — stockings that were tailored with full-figured thighs in mind — that'll keep your calves, shins, and knees nice and toasty without the need for tights.
16. A self-cleaning Litter-Robot which not only saves you from scooping poop, but gives you an excuse to send Star Wars-themed Snapchats of your cat.
The Wi-Fi-enabled box self cleans, reduces litter usage up to 50%, manages odors with a carbon-filtered waste drawer, and settings can be controlled via an app on your smartphone. You can lock the buttons on the actual box so your cat doesn't mess with them; you can set a 3-, 7-, or 15-minute delay before the unit cycles (after your cat has used the box); and it'll notify you when the waste drawer needs to be manually emptied. Otherwise, just set it and forget it.
Promising review: "Hands-down best money I’ve ever spent. Less kitty litter used, no more scooping, happy kitty because her litter is always clean, no more doggie curiosity. Best invention for cat parents. My only caveat was I bought compostable trash bags to use when my original supply of Kitty Robot liners ran out. My 'hack' is that I put the entire bin inside a compostable trash bag and slide the edges of the bag under the clips near the air vent. Then, slide whole bin back in place carefully. Once it’s time to empty it, I just pull the bag and toss. Voila!" —Julieana T.
Get it from Litter-Robot for $549 (available in two colors).
17. An adjustable workstation bike if you prefer to get 💰paid💰 while burning calories. Prop your laptop up on the desk, maybe even turn on some Netflix in the background, and go ahead and start spinning.
The quiet and compact stationary bike weighs just 51 pounds and is easy to move around thanks to four wheels. The desktop also has ample room for not only your laptop, but a drink, notebook, or whatever else you need close at hand.
Promising review: "This is the tool of 2020! Zoom meeting? No problem — pedal away! Teleworking? No worries about your cardio! I’ve been struggling to balance a new baby, running a business remotely and getting exercise — until now! This bike is a lifesaver. The desk and seat are fully adjustable and it comes fully assembled (other then having to put in the desk). It rolls easily and stores small. I can’t recommend highly enough!" —Angela P
Get it from Amazon for $319.99+ (available in two configurations and colors).
18. A dress weight so you can avoid a Marilyn Monroe moment when a gust of wind tries to take your skirt for a spin. I've lived in NYC long enough to have had this experience (damn you giant SoHo grates!) and let me say I desperately wish I had these on hand.
19. A pair of 'no splash' (LOL) nail clippers with a handy dandy reservoir so you don't have to go on an I Spy-style hunt for nail clippings after your at-home mani pedi.
20. A chic Modern Picnic lunch bag that ~looks~ like a designer purse from the outside but operates like a cooler on the inside with insulated walls that keep your snacky snacks nice and chilled.
Modern Picnic is a woman-owned small biz from Ali Kaminetsky. I have the brand's Luncher in green faux croc and no one believes me when I say it's a lunchbox! It's just the right size for a small meal/smattering of snacks as it can fit a sandwich and side salad or a few hard seltzers, cheese, crackers, hummus, and veggies. I like that there are built-in slots for my utensils so they don't get lost in the bottom of the bag and the whole thing is rather rigid so if you're carrying something heavy like a drink, it won't drag down the whole bottom.
Promising review: "To everyone out there — you NEED this!! You can use this chic classy tote for: lunch for work, snacks for kids, breastmilk transport from work, IVF injectables (so you can actually leave your house and not carry a cooler). I could go on and on! I want one for every season!! Thank you for making my life classier. The Luncher just makes me smile with all the possibilities it can be used for." —Heather
Get it from Modern Picnic for $149 (currently available in in nine colors/styles).
21. A gamified core trainer so you don't have to go outside to get in a sweat sesh, but do get to pretend you're soaring through space or hang-gliding over a distant countryside.
22. Or a set of slightly weighted Ripstix that allow you to follow along to a Pound workout or just reenact that scene in Freaks and Geeks where Nick (Jason Segel) kills the drum solo from Rush's Spirit Of The Radio.
23. An adjustable cap with a magnetic closure meant to work *with* instead of *against* your ponytails and buns. This way, you don't have to spend 10 minutes adjusting buckles or straps and trying not to pull out any hair in the process.
24. A HyperChiller beverage cooler that allows you to turn hot coffee into iced coffee in 60 seconds flat. Just make a promise with yourself — that you'll fill the container with water and keep it in your freezer so it's always ready when you need it.
25. A trampoline sprinkler because last time you checked, Blizzard Beach tickets are wayyyy out of your budget and this baby is less than $30. Who know's what's in that water anyways...
Promising review: "This is awesome!!! Before we found this, the kids were using the hose to stay cool on the trampoline. The hose always turned into a fight - who got to hold it, someone getting sprayed in the face, etc. Now the kids can stay cool and fight about other things! Absolutely recommend this product as it was super easy to set up and makes for a fun way to cool down in the Arizona heat!" —Groveland
Get it from Amazon $26.49.
26. A set of TikTok-famous storage scrunchies so you can keep your cash money, lip balm, keys, and other small accessories nice and accessible while you're at the gym, running a quick errand, or otherwise avoiding having to carry a purse.
See them in action on TikTok here.
Promising review: "LIFE-CHANGER. I don't have to bring my whole purse with me anymore. This fits so much more than expected and the colors are perfect. The blue especially is beautiful. Good quality." —Tia
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $11.99 (available in two color combinations).
27. A biodegradeable bacon sponge on which you can drain grease from fried foods because you could not only clog your *own* drain if you dispose of it improperly, but your whole neighborhood sewer line as well.
28. An all-in-one measuring cup that not only frees up space in your cupboard, but saves you from having to do any tricky fraction or decimal conversions. Look, for a long time, I only had a 2/3-cup measuring cup and my English major self was in a *world* of hurt.
29. An Alleyoop Pen Pal which is ‼️ four ‼️ products in one and packed into a super nostalgic applicator that resembles a Bic ballpoint. The tiny but mighty gadget has everything you need to touch up your eyes, lips, brows, and high points so you can carry just a quarter of what you'd normally need to get the job done.
30. A set of silicone stove-counter gap covers so you won't attract unwanted critters after flinging pasta into the half-inch crevice for the third time this week. We all know nobody is actually cleaning it out (don't try to lie to us), so go ahead and do yourself a favor.
31. A set of bedsheet holders that are basically like suspenders for your mattress, because nothing ruins a morning like having the corner of your fitted sheet pop off as you roll over.
32. A 20-piece set of Browndages because what's "nude" for one person may not be for another, and bandages should be inclusive!
33. An adjustable Boobuddy — a strap you can wear over or under the top of your sports bra so you don't get punched in the face when running or practicing some other high-impact activity.
34. A lightweight closet system that can hold up to 16 T-shirts at once so you don't have to waste bureau space on raggedy PJs and tees that are on their last legs and should really be converted into cleaning rags already.
The Roll Keeper is a woman-owned small business in Kelso, Washington. Check out this helpful video that shows you how to load and unload the Roll Keeper!
Promising review: "Our family is growing, and I realized there's a lot of space in a closet that isn't being used. That's how I came across these, and now I have them in all the closets. They make getting clothes so easy, and now we have more space for the growing family! XOXO!" —Megan
35. A Dyson-compatible brush attachment you can pop on the end of your vacuum to give your pup a salonworthy grooming right at home.
36. A set of cart trolley dividing bags so you can organize your groceries as you go and not have to bob between putting things in the fridge/freezer/pantry once you get home — just put everything away bag by bag!
37. A touchless vacuum you can sweep debris right into. No more song and dance with your dust pan trying to brush up every last speck of dust.
38. And a set of adjustable mug organizers so you can confidently open your cupboard knowing an avalanche of mugs isn't about to fall on you.
Psst — if you want to see them in action, check out this viral TikTok of the mug organizers that's clocked millions of views.
Promising review: "I love these cup organizers. I have a small cabinet above where my coffeepot is and these have made it a pleasure to open that cabinet. All cups are organized and easy to get to. They stay right where they should be. No more stacking them inside one another and them falling over when I opened the cabinet. I also use these for some bowls in my dish set. Works great. I just order a couple more and I am going to use them for my china cabinet. I wondered when I first bought them because the price was a little high. Worth every penny and more. I can not say enough good about these." —ChefGirl
Get a set of six (to organize 12 mugs) from Amazon for $24.99 (available in three colors).