1. A fancy deck of playing cards featuring dapper-looking animals.
2. A Mickey Mouse–branded body care kit by Kiehl's with Creme de Corps, soy milk and honey body polish, and body cleanser.
3. A fun book filled with comics that tell them what they already know: Cats are weird.
4. A Quirky Crate that does all the work for you and sends your pal up to nine unusual gifts a month.
5. Or a Betty Boomerang Crate — a monthly box filled with retro, midcentury goodies.
6. A shiba sweatshirt perfect for anyone who wishes they were actually a dog.
7. A game of Scary Bingo, which is a lot like regular Bingo, but you know, scary.
8. A pocket wine aerator for people who are, like, really particular.
10. A retro-style telephone so they can call you up and tell you how you nailed gift-giving this year.
11. A ridiculously fancy version of Clue for intense game nights.
12. An adorable zippered wallet to hold their rainy day fund.
13. A Marshall Stockwell portable Bluetooth speaker so they can feel like they're jamming out with a tiny, baby amp.
14. A fuzzy peach notebook they won't be able to stop petting.
15. An electric skateboard for the daredevil in your life.
16. A Star Wars necklace so cool it deserves its own franchise.
17. A meaningful plaque that will guide them in times of uncertainty.
18. A calming candle so their whole home can smell like a bookstore.
19. A funny zip-up hoodie featuring the best Ice Cube/Ice-T collab anyone could ever hope for.
20. A unicorn tea infuser for a truly magical cuppa.
21. A pair of decadent goat milk caramel sauces you may be tempted to keep for yourself.
22. A travel cocktail kit for making an elaborate rosé gummy bear drink.
23. A high-risk game where the loser gets smacked in the face with whipped cream.
24. A mermaid tail blanket for anyone who wants to do a reverse Little Mermaid and return to the sea.
25. A rolled ice cream device so they can make fancy, Instagram-worthy treats right in their own home.
26. A casual little bee house they can set up to invite tiny, flower-loving friends to their lawn.
27. A Glamspin — the perfect marriage of lip gloss and fidget spinner.
28. A trio of hot sauces as delicious as they are beautifully designed.
29. An unofficial cat-themed Monopoly game to play when you want to learn about cat breeds while buying up real estate.
30. A pair of monstrously cool socks for anyone who likes to get wild.
31. A collection of tiny ornaments meant to be worn in a beard — because it's way cheaper than a tree.
32. A Fondoodler (from BuzzFeed's Product Labs) capable of turning cheese into art.
33. A set of musical wine glasses that'll come in handy if they ever need to enter a beauty pageant undercover.
34. A snuggly hoodie with a kangaroo pouch so they can carry their pet around wherever they go.
35. A miracle device that gives them cold brew to go, so they never have to settle for bodega joe again.