We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Buffy Breeze comforter that won't slay vampires for you, but will offer a nice breathable covering that won't make you overheated.
2. Bamboo bed sheets made by Hotel Sheets Direct designed to wick away sweat so even if you're a hot sleeper you can rest easy knowing you won't be soaked through in the morning.
3. Brooklinen's crisp percale sheets that are as decadently smooth as a bowl of whipped cream straight from the fridge.
4. An edged linen duvet cover inspired by the simple style of fancy hotel beds so every night can feel like a weekend getaway.
5. A beachy duvet cover in a nice cotton seersucker fabric sure to transport you right to that Hamptons beach house you don't own.
6. A set of highly-rated microfiber sheets that are wonderfully silky smooth and lightweight. You'll find yourself giving them a loving stroke before bedtime each night.
7. Percale cotton sheets from Opalhouse, aka one of Target's most beloved brands that look and feel cool.
8. A trendy stone-washed linen quilt that's much lighter than a comforter but still offers some protection from an over-eager air conditioner.
9. A True Temp sheet set from Sleep Number (basically bed scientists) developed with technology that claims to continuously adapt to your ideal temperature. The future is here and it has very accommodating bedsheets.
10. A silk pillowcase that's cool to the touch and *bonus* it won't pull on your hair or put crease marks on your face. Win, win, win.
11. Slumber Cloud's Stratus cooling sheets crafted with NASA-engineered fibers (OK, cool) for anyone who feels like finding a way to stay cool at night is basically rocket science.
12. Egyptian cotton sheets made by Chateau Home that already has me singing "na na na na na na na na, sheets of Egyptian cotton."
13. An embroidered linen duvet cover with a button closure and matching shams you'll want to welcome to your bedroom with open arms.
14. Purple SoftStretch sheets made to help regulate your temperature so you don't wake up completely drenched in sweat.
15. Bed sheets from Zen Bamboo that'll feel like a cool summer breeze instead of the hot breath of an oven opening in your face.
16. Luxury GhostBed sheets made with Supima cotton and Tencel fibers for a breathable, airy option that's perfect for summer.
17. Splurge-worthy, 100% linen sheets for anyone who wants high quality sheets that will last for many, many summers.
18. Brushed microfiber bed sheets that — on top of keeping you cool — are wrinkle-, fade-, and stain-resistant.
19. Comfort Space's Coolmax sheets made of a cooling microfiber so you and your loved one can finally be less than 3 feet apart and not sweat all over each other.
20. Organic cotton sheets that are nice and snuggly without being too snuggly. Everyone knows snuggling is more of a winter activity.
21. Bamboo sheets made of 100% viscose, meaning you can expect a one way ticket to dream town, no sweat.
22. And a tropical quilt with leaves and birds sure to make your heart take flight. Summer bedding should look summery, right?