We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of bendy foam curling rods for a traditional way to get awesome curls without the pain of hard plastic rollers.
2. A "transforming pillow cream" that is exactly as it sounds — it works overnight to firm your skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines, making your skin softer than your favorite pillow. Bonus: It's specifically designed to not transfer, so you can protect that favorite pillow from getting any residue on it.
3. A pair of tweezers with teeny-tiny tips for the extreme precision you need for dealing with all of life's super small problems. Blackheads, ingrown hairs, splinters, and ticks have met their match.
4. A creamy deep conditioner for anyone with 3a–4c hair. Thanks to its super-fruit oil formula, it provides a lightweight hold that leaves curls and coils feeling soft and moisturized.
5. Pixi Glow Tonic, a fan-favorite that chemically exfoliates to leave your face glowing.
6. A squeezy bottle of Hairstory's New Wash, a wonderful elixir that's a godsend for people with fine hair. If you like your hair a lot more when it's been a few days since you washed it, this cleanser could be the key to glossy, soft hair every day.
7. Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation designed to provide 24-hour coverage and can even survive humidity, heat, and other factors that might try to mess up your look.
8. Farmacy's Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm to melt away makeup and impurities while also hydrating your skin. What a champ!
9. Biossance's vegan squalane oil that hydrates your skin so effectively, you'll wonder how you ever survived without it.
10. A two-sided waterproof, smudge-proof liquid eyeliner designed with a stamp edge so you always get the perfect wing.
11. A pack of facial and eyebrow razors that'll help shape your eyebrows, remove fine hairs, and smooth your skin. All that for under $5? What a steal!
12. A therapeutic and super creamy shave gel made with oat and vitamin E to protect sensitive skin from razor burn and ingrown hairs. A little goes a long way so expect plenty of relief in one small bottle.
13. A bottle of TruSkin Vitamin C Daily Moisturizer that harnesses the powers of multiple antioxidants to help fight acne and fine lines while keeping skin hydrated, even in dry climates.
14. Bomba Curls Forbidden Oil – it uses pure coffee seed and castor oil to create a lightweight leave-in product that moisturizes the scalp and promotes hair growth.
15. A bottle of self tanner ready to give your skin a sun-kissed glow even if your only "tropical vacation" this year was rewatching Moana.
16. A bottle of Fanola No Yellow Shampoo to turn your brassy yellow blonde to a cool ice queen blonde in no time.
17. A milk and honey cuticle oil I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you need (thanks a lot, dry winter air). This stuff will keep your nails and cuticles hydrated and protect from painful cracks or peeling.
18. A popular detangling brush specially made to help you get through tough knots with ease and without tears.
19. A reusable makeup-removing cloth that just needs water, no makeup remover needed. Once wet, you can wipe away makeup and impurities with just a few swipes. Yes, even waterproof eyeliner!
20. A curling wand with five different-sized, interchangeable barrels guaranteed to give you professional looking waves, curls, and volume all in your own home.
21. A decadent mango body butter to keep your skin feeling silky smooth, minus the dreaded greasiness. Bonus: Pop this delectable-smelling moisturizer in the fridge for a cooling effect.
22. A Bed Head Curls in Check 1875 Watt Diffuser Hair Dryer designed with tourmaline, ceramic technology to help banish frizz, boost shine, and define curls. And the funky lime diffuser is removable in case you wanna go for a different look.
23. A bottle of bitter liquid that's totally harmless but completely disgusting. The taste will put you off chewing your nails, so you can finally grow those babes out.
24. A curl-defining gel made with manuka honey that'll cut down on frizz, strengthen curls, and make your hair smell really good. How sweet is that?
25. A pack of blotting papers to rid your skin of unwanted oil, in case you prefer shiny hair over shiny skin.
26. A pack of pimple patches ready to suck out all the unwanted sebum and unwanted grossness from your pores. Simply apply to a pimple, sleep, and wake up to marvel at how much smaller it looks overnight.
27. A cult-favorite mascara reviewers swear by for adding length and volume with just a few swipes.
28. A hydrating Glossier Milky Jelly cleanser made with the same cleaning agents found in contact lens solution, so you know it's both powerful and gentle at the same time.
29. Tarte Shape Tape concealer that'll bid adieu to any unwanted pimples, under-eye bags, scars, or blemishes in mere moments. If only getting rid of other annoying problems could be so easy (*eyes overflowing laundry bin*).
30. Youth to the People Glow Dream mask — an overnight mask packed with super berries and vitamin C that help pretty much everything: dryness, dullness, uneven texture, and loss of elasticity. In other words? It's heaven in a jar.
31. A lip scrub and balm set because this dry winter air is doing us no favors! Nobody wants painful, cracked lips so go on the offensive with this two prong offense formulated with shea butter.
32. A facial gel pumped up with watermelon seed and hyaluronic acid that'll be the burst of intense hydration your dry face needs. Thanks to its lightweight texture, it absorbs quickly and layers easily.
33. Grande Cosmetics GrandeBROW-Fill for A+++ eyebrows with minimal effort.
34. Versed's Weekend Glow Brightening Solution to tone and smooth uneven skin and post-breakout marks with the help of kojic and azelaic acid, AHAs, bearberry extract, and of course vitamin C. Your tired skin is gonna be like "hello, I'm up, what did I miss?"
35. Black Girl Sunscreen made for and by women of color who need broad spectrum sunscreen that's ultra-sheer for daily use without the pesky white residue. It's SPF 30, doubles as a moisturizing lotion (thanks to avocado and jojoba) and layers under makeup like a dream!
36. A detoxifying armpit scrub that harnesses the power of charcoal to clear your pores and banish unwanted odors. This'll make the switch to natural deodorant all the easier.
37. An Act+Acre scalp detox in case you noticed that your scalp is beginning to look like the bottom of a snow globe. This cold-processed blend of moringa oil, basil leaf, amaranth oil, and baobab oil will help you refresh your scalp while promoting faster hair growth, reversing UV damage, and delivering some much-needed hydration. Expect a thank-you letter from your head.
38. A bottle of the super popular Ghost Oil from Verb — a lightweight oil that you won't even notice is there, but still manages to nourish dry hair from roots to ends. 👻