1. Empty out your makeup bag, flip it inside out, and use makeup remover wipes to clean the inside.
2. Get all of the gunk off of your eyelash curler with a lighter.
3. Put your lipstick in the freezer overnight to kill germs and bacteria.
4. Or, go over your lipstick with a cosmetic sanitizer wipe.
5. Mix baby shampoo and hydrogen peroxide with water. Unclip the brush from your Clarisonic, and let it sit brush-side down in the water for 15 minutes.
6. Use isopropyl alcohol and a disposable mascara wand to clean glue off of false eyelashes.
7. Pour alcohol into a small spray bottle, then spritz any pressed powder cosmetics you have to disinfect them.
8. Use a cotton pad and isopropyl alcohol to disinfect your disposable razor.
9. Swirl your makeup brushes in a DIY mixture of dish soap and olive oil for a like-new feel.
10. Use solid or liquid soap on your sponges at least once a week to keep them bacteria-free.
11. Clean out your pencil sharpener with some isopropyl alcohol and a cotton swab.
12. Use alcohol and a cotton swab to disinfect all of your metal nail tools.