We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Sukin's Super Greens Detoxifying Clay Masque is made of super greens...so yeah, we'll take 10! With all-natural and vegan ingredients like avocado oil, kale, and parsley, this facial mask will wash away the stress of a hectic week (while clearing out your pores at the same time).
2. Heritage Store Rosewater Mist may be the easiest way to stay refreshed on the go. Glowy and dewy skin is just one spritz away!
3. Lapcos Aloe Sheet Masks come as a five pack of calming goodness and are great for those with dry skin.
4. The NanoSteamer three-in-one Facial Steamer can really help unclog pores — aka unclog all of the stress you had to deal with over the week. If you're in need of an at-home spa day say "aye!"
5. Glow Recipe's Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask is exactly what it sounds like — a facial mask that works while you're sleeping! It's already been a long week, how about some beauty rest?
6. Glossier Solution has been a cult favorite for a while now. The exfoliating skin protector deep cleans your skin helping it clear, soften, and glow like you're on summer vacation.
7. Pura D'Or Rosehip Seed Oil is just one of those skincare products that has too many benefits to count. It's great for moisturizing, reducing fine lines, evening skin tone, plumping skin, and SO much more.
8. Baimei Jade Rollers are simple, easy-to-use beauty tools. The muscle relaxing, fine line reducing rose-quartz is something that you can use while watching TV, reading, or after your nighttime routine.
9. Drunk Elephant's B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Serum is a must-have for those with dry and combination skin (and an essential to feeling refreshed). Just one pump helps smooth your skin and even your tone. And the best part? It's not just for your face! Apply to your neck, hands, chest, etc. for full-body hydration.
10. Dr. Teal’s Foaming Bath with Pure Epsom Salt nourishes your skin and calms your mind. In case you didn't know, a relaxing lavender bubble bath is always a good call. Just add a glass a wine to the mix and you've got the perfect end to a stressful week.
11. Brooklyn Botany Coffee Body Scrub should be next on your list of weird skincare products to try. Coffee grounds are known to have tons of skin exfoliation benefits, especially when combined with coconut and shea butter. And what's more refreshing than ultra-soft skin? Your favorite morning beverage is about the become an essential in your weekly skincare routine.
12. Ornami's "No Scrubs" Ex-Foliator Sugar Scrub is one of the most relaxing and effective body scrubs! And the smell of vanilla and lavender after a long week is just — *chef's kiss* perfection.
13. Pacifica Eye Bright Under-Eye Vitamin C Patches are perfect for a much needed refresh. Ingredients like sea kelp, bio-cellulose extract, and (of course) vitamin C, provide skin natural, 100% vegan hydration. Sign. Me. Up!
14. LilyAna Naturals Eye Cream can help you hide how tired you really are after such a long week. The rose hip– and hibiscus-infused eye cream helps reduce dark circles and puffiness, leaving your eyes to look bright and wide (or alert and awake).
15. Alder New York's Cleansing Body Bar blends sea kelp and hydrating jojoba oil and is as refreshing as it gets when it comes to skincare. And if you're not into overpowering scents, this will be your new go-to as it's totally fragrance free.
16. Bliss's Jelly Glow Peel contains fruit enzymes that don't only smell amazing, but also make your skin GLOW. This jelly peel is made with pineapple and papaya that are used to gently get rid of dead skin. It's like a brand-new you, really.
17. Neutrogena's Hydro Boost Water Gel has a major cult following because of the long-lasting moisture it provides. With over 47,000 5-star reviews, to say reviewers are obsessed is an understatement.
18. Schick Hydro Silk's dermaplaning razor will literally give you a clean slate for the days ahead. This set comes with a handy pack of three, making it easy to remove unwanted facial hair, dead skin cells, and shape those brows if you want to as well. Step away from the painful tweezers!
19. Vitamin A Silk Night Face Oil from small biz Bella Skin Beauty can help with those frown lines a hectic week can cause. What makes this face oil so great is the plant-based carotenoids ingredient, which is not only the most responsible and eco-friendly way to use vitamin A in skincare, but it also provides tons of collagen for plump, bright, and even skin. A real win/win for you and the environment.
20. One Blessed Acre's Eucalyptus Goat Milk Lotion will leave your skin so hydrated, you'll want to thank the goat personally. The eucalyptus gives it the refreshing scent you're looking for, while the goat's milk and shea butter combo handles the dry skin relief.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.