1. Walk around your house in “Swiffer Socks” instead of dusting.
2. Use a lint roller to dust.
3. Spray furniture polish on anything to make it shiny.
4. Line your toaster tray with foil before toasting anything.
5. Avoid using cups and bowls...
6. At all costs.
7. Use tape to pick up crumbs.
8. Use liquid shower gel (not soap) to avoid soap scum buildup in your tub.
9. Blend soap and water to clean a blender.
10. Use plastic food wrap to make clean-up easy.
11. Clean your microwave and your sponge all at once.
12. Tape a dryer sheet over an air conditioner vent to freshen up the room.
13. Keep cleaning liquid in the bottom of the toilet brush pan.