1. For a cool storage solution, place a tension rod over the stove to hang pots and pans.
2. And use a copper pipe as a paper towel holder.
3. You can also stick Command hooks on busy wallpaper for a lazily cool way to store stuff.
4. If you want to upgrade cheap IKEA shelves, spray-paint the hardware gold.
5. For a lazy backsplash, use a patterned wall decal.
6. You can also use marble contact paper ($25) for a chic DIY backsplash.
7. And while you're at it, put some marble contact paper on the top and sides of the counter for a super high-end ~lewk~.
8. If your place is lacking counter space, just merge two kitchen carts together.
9. You can also try some open shelving to store stuff and add interest to a blank wall.
10. DIY a minimalist pegboard for storage that doubles as art.
11. And upgrade your refrigerator with gold duct tape ($5).
12. You can also do dots on your dishwasher.
13. Use house numbers to make a big empty wall look awesome AF.
14. Or try giant Washi tape to create a faux wallpaper feel.
15. For a bar cart that'll impress everyone, put wheels and handles on an Ikea Kallax bookshelf ($49.99).