1. All you need for this doughnut costume is a swimming tube and some toilet paper rolls.
2. Glue poms-poms onto a tank top to make a cute gumball machine.
3. Glue toy snakes onto bobby pins and add to your hair for a last-minute Medusa look.
4. For a quick Moaning Myrtle costume, get a cheap toilet seat and some glasses.
5. Spray paint lasagna pans and thread them with shoe laces to become the Ninja Turtles.
6. Use tupperware, a box, and some paint for a quick Lego costume.
7. To get this look from The Shining, all you need is foam core and a toy axe.
8. Turn a bald cap and a purple scarf into Professor Quirrell and Voldemort.
9. To become R2-D2, you need a white dress, markers, colored tape, and a bicycle helmet.
10. You only need balloons and a large clear garbage bag for this cute jelly bean costume.
11. Poke white pipe cleaners into green sweats to make a super cozy cactus costume.
12. Pick up a plastic flower pot and some fake flowers from the dollar store for this potted plant look.
13. Glue fake crows onto a cheap jacket for some Alfred Hitchcock realness.
14. Make a last-minute candy buttons costume with some foam balls and a tee.
15. Glue beige yarn and brown pom-poms onto a hoodie to go as spaghetti and meatballs.
16. Grab some granny accessories and add boob scorch marks for a perfect Mrs. Doubtfire.
17. All you need is a paper plate and tape to morph into ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.