1. All you need for this doughnut costume is a swimming tube and some toilet paper rolls.
2. Glue poms-poms onto a tank top to make a cute gumball machine.
3. Glue toy snakes onto bobby pins and add to your hair for a last-minute Medusa look.
4. For a quick Moaning Myrtle costume, get a cheap toilet seat and some glasses.
5. Spray paint lasagna pans and thread them with shoe laces to become the Ninja Turtles.
6. Use tupperware, a box, and some paint for a quick Lego costume.
7. To get this look from The Shining, all you need is foam core and a toy axe.
8. Turn a bald cap and a purple scarf into Professor Quirrell and Voldemort.
9. To become R2-D2, you need a white dress, markers, colored tape, and a bicycle helmet.
10. You only need balloons and a large clear garbage bag for this cute jelly bean costume.
11. Poke white pipe cleaners into green sweats to make a super cozy cactus costume.
12. Pick up a plastic flower pot and some fake flowers from the dollar store for this potted plant look.
13. Glue fake crows onto a cheap jacket for some Alfred Hitchcock realness.
14. Make a last-minute candy buttons costume with some foam balls and a tee.
15. Glue beige yarn and brown pom-poms onto a hoodie to go as spaghetti and meatballs.
16. Grab some granny accessories and add boob scorch marks for a perfect Mrs. Doubtfire.
17. All you need is a paper plate and tape to morph into ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
18. Glue craft sticks together to make the perfect Wilson accessory.
19. Roll up craft paper for the cutest snail costume ever.
20. Use grass hula skirts to make Cousin It come to life.