Summer Berry Crisp
3 cups ALDI fresh blueberries
3 cups ALDI fresh strawberries
3 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon cornstarch
2 teaspoon Nature’s Nectar lemon juice
1 teaspoon lemon zest
½ cup Baker’s Corner All Purpose Flour
⅔ cup Baker’s Corner Brown Sugar
1 cup Millville Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
¼ tsp. of Stonemill Iodized Table salt
6 tablespoons Countryside Creamery Unsalted butter, softened
Vanilla or Chocolate Super Premium Ice Cream for serving (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
2. In a bowl, combine the berries, sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice, and cornstarch. Mix until the berries are coated and both the sugar and cornstarch dissolve.
3. In a separate bowl, toss the oats, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and Stonemill Iodized Table salt. Add the soft butter and use a fork to mix until crumbly.
4. Fill eight (4-ounce) ramekins with the berry mix and top generously with oat topping.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, or until the berries are bubbling and the oats are golden brown.
6. Take the crisps out of the oven and allow them to cool before eating. Top with vanilla ice cream.