We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A mason jar indoor flower garden — it'll be more exciting than a bouquet of flowers because she'll grow them herself and they won't die after a few days. Well, I guess they still could if her thumb isn't so green.
2. A Birchbox subscription that'll keep her happy for months to come.
3. A pair of XO earrings for the most huggable and kissable girl in your life.
4. A set of famous paintings to warm her feet that always seem to be freezing.
5. A personalized cutting board because there's no one else you'd rather accidentally burn dinner and then order pizza with.
6. A romantic getaway to try something new and make lasting memories.
7. A personalized rose necklace that may make you channel your inner Bachelor and say, "will you accept this rose?"
8. A pair of heart shaped sunglasses to shade and protect her beautiful eyes.
9. A box of 12 bath bombs for a spa-like experience she can enjoy at home.
10. A Game of Thrones or Harry Potter coloring book to give your binge-watching buddy!
11. A heart ring from Catbird, one of Emma Watson's favorite places to buy ethical jewelry! Yes, Emma Watson... as in Hermione Granger loves this jewelry and so will your lady!
12. A kimono-inspired, towel-like, or plush robe she may never want to take off.
13. A Blurb photo book to personalize and fill with photos that she'll cherish for years to come. It's like a relationship year book!
14. A pack of festive sugar cookies as a sweet alternative to those totally basic (and kind of gross) heart candies.
15. A "Shawty u fine as shit tho", pro-sport themed, or 6-foot tall teddy bear that'll put all those drugstore bears to shame!
16. A love candle to remind her how much you love her!
17. A fill-in-the-blank book she may want you to read to her every night before bed.
18. A satin, flannel, or takeout bag sheet set because a present for her bed is something you can both enjoy.
19. A game of kinky truth or dare as a fun way to spice things up.
20. An adorable cat or panda succulent planter to give her all the cuteness of a little pet without the commitment.