We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A mason jar indoor flower garden — it'll be more exciting than a bouquet of flowers because she'll grow them herself and they won't die after a few days. Well, I guess they still could if her thumb isn't so green.
3. A mug or pint glass featuring a shortened version of your pet name for her because sweetie-baby-snookums-poo just couldn't fit.
4. A Birchbox subscription that'll keep her happy for months to come.
5. A pair of XO earrings for the most huggable and kissable girl in your life.
6. A set of famous paintings or colorful low-cut socks to warm her feet that always seem to be freezing.
7. A personalized cutting board because there's no one else you'd rather accidentally burn dinner and then order pizza with.
8. A festive under garment like this red heart bralette or a heart candy bralette so she can secretly celebrate V-day while pretending she thinks it's a stupid holiday invented by Hallmark to sell more cards.
9. Or sexy lingerie like this lace dress, red bra, or plunging one-piece that you'll be happy to give her and even happier to take off of her.
10. A romantic getaway to try something new and make lasting memories.
11. An 8-piece bento box filled with candy of your choice! She's gonna like this way better than biting into random chocolates and trying not to gag.
12. A personalized rose necklace that may make you channel your inner Bachelor and say, "will you accept this rose?"
13. A copy of In The Company Of Women which'll inspire her with stories about powerful female artists, activists, entrepreneurs, and so many more!
14. A stylish pair of heart-shaped, red studded, or tortoise shell cat eye sunglasses to shade and protect her beautiful eyes.
15. A box of 12 bath bombs for a spa-like experience she can enjoy at home.
16. A cute dinosaur necklace (although your love could never go extinct).
17. A "More Love" T-shirt because more love really would make the world a better place.
18. A Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, or Stranger Things coloring book to give your binge-watching buddy!
19. A heart-shaped non-stick pan so you can deliver her a delicious and festive breakfast in bed!
20. A heart sweater for a casual date night outfit.
21. A cork dartboard for anyone with a competitive spirit and *excellent* aim.
22. A heart ring from Catbird, one of Emma Watson's favorite places to buy ethical jewelry! Yes, Emma Watson... as in Hermione Granger loves this jewelry and so will your lady!
23. A set of "big spoon/little spoon" or "better together" pillowcases. Don't worry, I'm sure she won't mind alternating spoon size from time to time.
24. An at-home foot spa to soak her feet in after a long day.
25. A Kate Spade New York bar set that'll make your bar cart look extra classy.
26. A MoviePass subscription for unlimited movie nights you can actually afford!
27. A "hey gorgeous", blue velvet, or black wide brim hat to top off one of her many incredibly stylish ensembles.
29. A Blurb photo book to personalize and fill with photos that she'll cherish for years to come. It's like a relationship year book!
30. A set of 10 compliment pencils because you can't always be around to tell her how amazing she is, so let these pencils do it for you.
31. A rainbow, blue skies, or rain drop umbrella to help her either pretend it's a beautiful day or embrace the rain.
32. A pack of festive sugar cookies as a sweet alternative to those totally basic (and kind of gross) heart candies.
33. A "Shawty u fine as shit tho", pro-sport themed, or 6-foot tall teddy bear that'll put all those drugstore bears to shame!
34. A love candle to remind her how much you love her!
35. A fill-in-the-blank book she may want you to read to her every night before bed.
36. A satin, flannel, or takeout bag sheet set because a present for her bed is something you can both enjoy.
37. A game of kinky truth or dare as a fun way to spice things up.
38. An adorable cat or panda succulent planter to give her all the cuteness of a little pet without the commitment.
39. A personalized photo puzzle that'll fit together as perfectly as you two do.
41. A neon sign because you gotta let her know that she had you at hello!
42. A pack of three wine bottles you can customize with sweet romantic messages.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.