2. And we'll never encourage you to buy something we know won't fit.
3. People who refuse to make appointments but demand an immediate fitting are the worst.
4. And visits from American tourists are the best.
5. We aren't trying to annoy you when we ask for your details to make a customer profile at the till.
6. And if we tell you the fitting area is too busy, it really is.
7. We absolutely love our generous 50% staff discount.
8. We automatically size up everyone we meet.
9. And because bra shopping can be such a personal experience, we often find ourselves feeling emotionally attached to our customers.
10. And we know that Bravissimo is a safe space for people who may feel too nervous to buy bras anywhere but online.
11. Counting every piece of lingerie in the entire store for stocktake is painful.
12. But getting to set up the window display can be fun.
13. We can't help but laugh when people talk about C cup bras as though they're large.
14. And we have no sympathy for customers who complain about us not stocking below a D.
15. Saturdays are our busiest day.
16. And this button inside the fitting rooms becomes our Saturday afternoon sworn enemy.
17. Sometimes hiding in the stockroom after 30 fits in a row is the only answer.
18. We always know when you are trying to return machine washed bras.
19. Even though the Bra Bank is for bras you are donating because you no longer want them, new ones always end up in there.
20. Trying to identify the mystery shopper always brings out the Scooby gang in us.
21. Our staff rooms are always well stocked with food to keep us going.
22. There's nothing worse than knowing you'll have to empty and hang up the boxes of discarded bras at the end of your shift.
23. But there's nothing better than telling a guy where you work and watching them instantly turn into a 12-year-old boy.
24. And finally, even when we're not working we find ourselves being the bra "go to" for our friends.
The title of this piece has been changed to clarify that it was written by a former Bravissimo worker.