1. Musk founded Tesla, which makes the Model S. It is basically the world's most badass electric car.
2. It'll get you from Los Angeles to San Francisco... in 35 MINUTES!
3. You know that high-speed rail system that California approved in 2012? Yeah, the Hyperloop would cost less to build.
4. Each Hyperloop tube is equipped with a solar panel making it SELF-POWERING.
5. It's pretty freaking cool looking...
6. A one-way ticket would only cost $20.
7. Anyone can contribute feedback to the design.
8. It'll have something called "control moment gyros."
9. It transports more than just your caboose.
10. Don't expect any weather delays!
11. You don't have to be from Los Angeles or San Francisco to partake in the Hyperloopiness.
12. It's basically a magic carpet minus the magic and the carpet part.
13. Above all, this is the future of travel.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!