3. You know that high-speed rail system that California approved in 2012? Yeah, the Hyperloop would cost less to build.
It would cost tens of billions of dollars to build the Cali rail system. The Hyperloop would cost under $6 billion. Money in the bank.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump used a visit to CIA headquarters to attack his critics.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.