Make this epic dish with the full recipe below. Use the Instacart link above to shop for the ingredients. If Instacart is unavailable in your area, you can get the ingredients at your local grocery store.
2 cups peeled, shredded parsnips
½ cup thinly sliced scallions
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon olive oil
½ cup plain Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons thinly sliced chives
1. Combine the parsnips, scallions, egg, olive oil, flour and salt in a mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Spoon the parsnip mixture (about ⅓ cup per pancake) into the saute pan.
4. Cook pancakes until browned and crispy on both sides.
5. To make the sauce, combine the yogurt, chives and salt.
6. Top the pancakes with yogurt sauce. Garnish with additional chives.