White pom-poms (32 per strand)
Fishing line (13 strands, 8 ft each)
1. Thread fishing line through the chenille needle and string the pom-poms onto the lines
2. Cut a rectangle out of the inside of the poster board to create a frame.
3. Place the frame onto the sheet of wrapping paper and cut out a rectangle in the center of the sheet. Slice cuts at the corners of the sheet within the frame, meeting the frame’s inner corners.
4. Hang the bed sheet on a wall and clip the pom-pom garlands onto the top of the sheet with the clothespins.
5. Set out the frames and a box of old holiday decorations and props.
6. Do a photoshoot with party goers!