Make this epic snack with the full recipe below. Use the Instacart link above to shop for the ingredients. If Instacart is unavailable in your area, you can get the ingredients at your local grocery store
Avocado Ice Cream
4 Ripe avocados
2 cans Dull fat coconut milk, refrigerated overnight
1 tablespoon Lemon juice
1-2 tablespoons Honey
2 cups Fresh strawberries, sliced
2 teaspoons Honey
1 teaspoon Lemon juice
1. Place the strawberries, honey and lemon juice in a food processor. Puree until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and rinse the food processor.
2. Remove the pits from the avocados, and scoop into the food processor. Add the lemon juice and honey.
3. Take the coconut milk out of the fridge and open the can. Scoop the cream off the top of the coconut milk, reserve the coconut water for another use.
4. Add the coconut cream to the avocado mixture in the food processor and blend together until smooth and creamy.
5. Spread a layer of ice cream into a loaf pan. Drizzle a thin layer of strawberry compote over the avocado ice cream. Cover with another layer of avocado ice cream, repeat to create a few layers, ending with avocado ice cream. Transfer to the freezer, freeze completely.