2 eggs, beaten
1 can full fat coconut milk
2 tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
1 tbsp. honey
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup quick cook polenta
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
Coconut oil for frying
Nonstick spray for cookie cutter
Fresh blueberries, for garnish
Peanut Butter Glaze
1/4 cup natural peanut butter (no sugar or salt added)
1 tsp coconut oil
1. Combine eggs, coconut milk, coconut oil, and honey in a large mixing bowl. Stir to thoroughly combine.
2. Whisk together flours, polenta, baking powder, and cinnamon in a separate bowl.
3. Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients in the large bowl and stir to combine.
4. Heat a sauté pan to medium-high heat and add a small amount of coconut oil to grease the pan.
5. Coat a doggie bone cookie cutter with nonstick spray.
6. Spoon a small amount of batter into the cookie cutter. Wait until the entire surface of the pancake contains small bubbles.
7. Remove the cutter and flip. Cook until the second side is golden brown.
8. Repeat with remaining batter.
9. To make peanut butter glaze, add coconut oil to the peanut butter in a small, microwave safe bowl. Heat 30 seconds and stir. It should be thin enough to drizzle.
10. Drizzle peanut butter over the pancakes and serve with strawberries and blueberries.