10. Go to the gym
Perform the Coal Energy Workout by exerting as much pressure as you can upon a piece of coal and try to turn it into a diamond. It’s a win-win because, even if you’re unsuccessful, you can use the leftover coal to power your failing wind farm.
9. Ski vacation in Aspen
This may be the last chance you get because, according to liberals, global warming is turning all of Colorado into a water park.
8. Replace “Earth Day” with “Take Back the Earth Day”
Go west, young pilgrim, and lead the charge to free national parks from their oppressive government bonds!
7. Go clubbing
It’s all fun and games until the baby seals show up
6. Pool party
Invite your friends over for a splash in your oil-filled pool because, hey, the Keystone Pipeline has to go somewhere.
5. Build a Fracking rig in your neighbor’s backyard
Because……..why the frack not?
4. A fried chicken dinner
Best part is that the environmentally friendly solar panels fry the bird for you!
3. Watch your favorite movie, “Gone with the Wind Farm”
Because when it comes to fiscally sound energy policy, frankly my dear, the government doesn’t give a damn!
2. Take your dog to the park
But don’t clean up the natural fertilizer after it’s done. Dana Perino and Jasper know what we’re talking about….
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- An American-Israeli teen has been arrested in Israel for bomb threats to Jewish community centers in the US, say the FBI.
- US Republicans are working overnight trying to finalize a deal that'd allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for the London attack through its news agency, calling the assailant its "soldier."
- A Russian former MP and Putin critic was shot and killed outside an upscale hotel in Ukraine Thursday.