1. First of all, you'll need an Octopus card.
2. Indulge in the best dim sum city in the world.
3. Stroll along the West Kowloon Waterfront Promenade.
4. Check out one of HK's homegrown theme parks, Ocean Park.
5. Stop for afternoon milk tea and pastries.
Pineapple buns are soft, sweet heaven.
6. Bike along the Shing Mun River.
7. Go shopping at Causeway Bay.
8. Hike in the New Territories.
9. Satiate your hunger at a Dai Pai Dong (food stall).
10. And definitely don't hesitate to order up some congee.
11. In fact, do the most HK thing of all, and just keep eating all the delicious things the city has to offer!
Fried octopus balls, youtiao (savory Chinese crullers), crispy pork belly, steamed buns — bliss.
And you BETTER be Instagramming all of it.