The Affordable Care Act’s first month of enrollment had only 106,185 enrollees. That’s not a lot of people. Here’s some perspective.
1. More than 100,000 people have signed up to go to Mars and never come back.
2. 200,000 people attended Justin Bieber’s 2012 Mexico City concert.
3. 200,000 people bought William Hung’s album “Inspiration”
4. On average, 113,742 people ride the DC Metro’s Red Line on Saturdays.
5. During Miley Cyrus’ infamous VMA performance, roughly 143,000 people sent Tweets in a single second.
6. 110,000 people worldwide belong to Mensa.
7. 162,810 people live in Guam
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏