1. “Families with Low Self-Esteem”
Tobias Funke, the semi-renowned Freudian analyst/therapist and former chief resident of psychiatry at Massachusetts General Hospital, provides counseling to families deep in crisis in this deeply probing and emotionally uplifting series.
2. “Girls with Low Self-Esteem: Newport Beach”
Sunshine and self-esteem issues collide as drunken, scantily-clad co-eds with low self-worth and absolutely no shame hit Spring Break in Southern California. It’s a wild, weekend adventure that you’ll never forget … but they’ll wish they could.
Note: Yes, the cover does say Orlando. But the show is listed as Newport Beach.
7. “Mock Trial with J. Reinhold”
All rise for actor Judge Reinhold as he presides over this reality courtroom/variety series, featuring music by American Idol sensation William Hung and his band, Hung Jury, as they take real families and put them through mock trials.
11. All of the fake shows and movies lead to the same 11 minute video.
It’s mainly just shots of a peaceful looking mansion, but occasionally this guy pops up to do things like moonwalk while using a laptop, juggle, and perform a monologue.
Update: Apparently it’s a test video shot by Netflix, and isn’t associated with the show itself.
Update 2: The test video was a placeholder. Now the fake movies and shows link you to the episode of Arrested Development where they were first mentioned.
12. “Arrested Development” can’t come back soon enough.
H/T to Splitsider.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- Italy declared a state of emergency in the regions hardest hit by Wednesday's earthquake. At least 267 people have died and 400 others were injured.
- And we asked tourists and locals in Nice, France, what the burkini ban means to them.