Macrame Wall Accents
Raw Rose Quartz
Macrame Hammock Chair
Evil Eye Pillow
Salt Rock Lamp
Copper String Lights
Palo Santo Smudge Sticks
Candles and Candle Holders
Triangle Hanging Shelves
Evil Eye Neon Sign
1. Find a space with natural light, preferably by a window.
2. Dress the space with crystals, plants, and macrame.
3. Put up terrariums with twine or fishing line and fill with crystals and air plants.
4. Hang the hammock chair on a ceiling beam using a stud finder. Make sure to get a metal chain to hang the hammock on.
1. Hang the canopy with twine or fishing line.
2. Saturate your space with plants, creating an indoor jungle.
3. Don’t forget the twinkly lights!
4. Hang your tapestry with a small nail.
5. Light some Palo Santo to clear the space.
1. Start by creating your sacred space on the floor, where you’ll be sitting for this
2. Put your floor candles in four-sided candleholders for optimal safety.
3. Use a bubble level when hanging shelves.
4. Don’t be afraid to mix materials and add unexpected touches!