People Are Sharing Things They Instantly Judge Others For, And You Better Hope You Don't Do Any Of These
If you do any of these things, it's time to reevaluate yourself.
Here's what people shared:
2. "'I’m an alpha!'"
4. "Standing in the middle of aisles or doors, etc., and not paying attention to anyone else coming or needing to get through. Extra bonus scorn if you actually take a tone or give a dirty look when someone dares say 'excuse me.'"
5. "When the first thing they do when they meet me is bad-talk others. Probably to make me think they are great and it's the other people that are the problem."
6. "Snapping their fingers at people."
9. "I have to say chewing with their mouth open."
10. "Not returning a grocery cart to the appropriate spot."
13. "Not washing your hands after the restroom. Public or not, that’s just disgusting to me."
14. "Parking on spots reserved for people with disabilities without having the permit."
17. "The second somebody tries using something like astrology to explain away their shitty behavior."
18. "Driving fast through residential neighborhoods."
Note: Responses have been edited for length and/or clarity.