1. When Someone Asks: "Oh, do you mean ice hockey?"
2. Not being able buy THIS glorious stuff at 2am after a boozy night
3. Having to explain why THIS GUY is still our prime minister
4. Nobody around you understands what a legend this man was
5. "So, where in America are you from?"
6. Once revealing you're Canadian, being unable to stop talking about being Canadian
7. Or, occasionally getting this question: "But seriously....how is it different from America?"
8. Having to explain the significance of April 20th
9. When you can't take part in Roll Up The Rim season
10. When you live in a warmer climate and people complain about "winter"
11. Having a spiritual connection with a fictional character
12. The reaction of actual French people when you use your mangled Canadian Franglais
13. Being abroad for July 1st and missing Canada Day parties
14. Clinging to other Canadians abroad, even though you promised yourself you wouldn't
15. And missing Canada, no matter where in the world you are
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!