3. It has given birth to the claw trend
Just look at these suckers. I mean what can you do with these fingernails other than NOTHING? Can she even text message with those nails? Or does she have someone to do that for her? But guys, she needs a bigger canvas to create nail art!
5. Nail art photos are so ridiculous
What is even happening here?! What is this person holding? Why are their nails so sharp? Is there a purpose to that or … could she take those on an airplane?
6. It’s the new ‘pale and plump’
In the good old days, it was a sign of wealth and prosperity to be pale and plump, because it proved that you didn’t have to labor in the sunshine and you had enough to eat. Now, we have nail art to prove that we don’t have to use our fingers for anything useful - or that delicious nail art would chip!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- At least 36 people have died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Officials say they are no where close to finding a cause.
- Almost a month after the election, North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory has conceded defeat to Democrat Roy Cooper. He had previously alleged voter fraud.
- Jill Stein filed a federal lawsuit in Pennsylvania for statewide recount of the 2016 election, after she withdrew a request in state court.
- Amazon is opening a grocery store in Seattle that will allow shoppers to walk in and walk out — without pulling out their wallets 👀🍎