1. 1. Tailgating.
If I lightly brush the back of his car with the front of mine, he’ll definitely understand that I am in a rush and act accordingly.
2. But the person you’re tailgating is thinking..
3. 2. What you’re thinking when dangerously weaving through traffic.
4. And what you should attach to your bumper.
Now people will surely want to avoid causing two accidents…
8. Which leads many people to assume..
9. 5. Waiting until the last second to merge.
Seriously, everybody knows you’re doing it on purpose.
11. To be fair, most cyclists also disregard motorists.
12. 7. Texting and Driving
17. So for those of you just beginning to drive, understand why your parents take certain precautions.
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival has turned into a total shitshow. "I think the festival took on a life of its own," the event's co-founder said 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- We found an average of about one false statement per day from Trump and his aides throughout the president's first 100 days in office 💯
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏