1. 1. Tailgating.
If I lightly brush the back of his car with the front of mine, he’ll definitely understand that I am in a rush and act accordingly.
2. But the person you’re tailgating is thinking..
3. 2. What you’re thinking when dangerously weaving through traffic.
4. And what you should attach to your bumper.
Now people will surely want to avoid causing two accidents…
8. Which leads many people to assume..
9. 5. Waiting until the last second to merge.
Seriously, everybody knows you’re doing it on purpose.
11. To be fair, most cyclists also disregard motorists.
12. 7. Texting and Driving
17. So for those of you just beginning to drive, understand why your parents take certain precautions.
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.