1. Your Pop is an expert driver in the snow.
2. He knows a good Christmas tree when he sees one.
Even if he hasn’t given much thought to where the hell it’s going to fit…
But no matter what he’ll find the perfect spot.
3. Your Dad knows all the clutch hiding spots for gifts.
4. He takes all his winter activities, such as sledding, VERY seriously.
5. He always puts his family’s safety first.
Especially his mother’s, because he’s definitely a momma’s boy.
6. Everywhere your Dad goes he’s spreading holiday cheer.
To fellow drivers on the icy roads…
To his colleagues at work…
And don’t forget about all the holiday spirit he shares with his family.
7. Your Dad puts his blood, sweat, and tears into decorating your house.
The lawn decorations get the brunt of his frustration…
But when his masterpiece is finally complete (or Mom finally realizes Dad forgot where the power source starts from)…
It shuts down the whole damn town. Literally.
8. He learns to accept all of his relatives despite their differences.
The ones who can’t cook.
The ones who can’t hear.
At least she tries, right?
10. When someone asks what he wants for Christmas, it’s not much…not much at all.
11. And most important of all, your Dad knows that the holiday season is truly about spending time with your loved ones.
- DNC Day 2: Bill Clinton took the crowd down memory lane, and then Hillary broke through a virtual glass ceiling 💥
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.