1. You wake up in the morning and the 'larm gives out a warning...
2. Put on your LA Gear sneakers, oversized neon T-shirt, and matching jeans and denim jacket.
3. Your bangs or spiky crew cut can only be controlled by Dep hair gel.
4. If you're a girl, finish off your hairdo with a shoelace barrette or scrunchie.
5. Eat Froot Loops for breakfast.
6. Fight your brother for the Matchbox car prize at the bottom of the cereal box.
7. Beg your parents to buy 10 rolls of wrapping paper for your school fundraiser.
8. Read Goosebumps, The Babysitters Club, Sweet Valley Twins, or Choose Your Own Adventure on the way to school.
9. Hide your wrist in the pocket of your denim jacket, because you don't want your teacher to confiscate your slap bracelet.
10. Carry around a giant Trapper Keeper, even if you don't need one.
11. Store your four-colored pen and erasable Papermates in your automatic pencil case.
12. Read Scholastic News in social studies.
13. Computer class means Mario Teaches Typing or Math Blaster.
14. Lunchtime! It's peanut butter and jelly, Dunkaroos, and Ecto Cooler.
15. Play MASH with your friends while you eat.
16. Get knocked hard in the ankle by some girl's Skip-It at recess.
17. It's Scholastic or Troll book club day!
18. After school, go to your friend's house to play Super Nintendo and watch The Disney Channel.
19. If you're home, watch Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego? and pray the winning gumshoe doesn't get the Africa map.
20. Realize you need encylopedias when it's time to write a report on family life in the 1880s.
21. Go to the library to Xerox photos for your report at 10 cents per copy.
22. Walk to the corner store to buy baseball cards and M&M's with what's left of your weekly allowance.
23. Play outside until the streetlights turn on.
24. Organize your Disney VHS collection.
25. It's Friday night, and the mood is right... And you know exactly what TGIF stands for.
26. Fall asleep listening to your favorite cassette tape on your Walkman.
After you use a pencil to wind up the unraveled tape, of course.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!