9. Hide your wrist in the pocket of your denim jacket, because you don’t want your teacher to confiscate your slap bracelet.
You might slit your wrist and bleed to death.
19. If you’re home, watch Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego? and pray the winning gumshoe doesn’t get the Africa map.
Be baffled when the winner chooses Minnesota as the state she wants to visit. Switch the channel to Double Dare when you’re done and wonder why anyone would want to win a set of encyclopedias.
- For the second day in California, protests against Donald Trump grew heated as demonstrators briefly overcame a police barricade.
- The U.S. Navy will now let sailors wear neck tattoos and sleeves, in an effort to maintain its appeal among young people ⚓️
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯