9. Hide your wrist in the pocket of your denim jacket, because you don’t want your teacher to confiscate your slap bracelet.
You might slit your wrist and bleed to death.
19. If you’re home, watch Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego? and pray the winning gumshoe doesn’t get the Africa map.
Be baffled when the winner chooses Minnesota as the state she wants to visit. Switch the channel to Double Dare when you’re done and wonder why anyone would want to win a set of encyclopedias.
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏