9. Hide your wrist in the pocket of your denim jacket, because you don’t want your teacher to confiscate your slap bracelet.
You might slit your wrist and bleed to death.
19. If you’re home, watch Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego? and pray the winning gumshoe doesn’t get the Africa map.
Be baffled when the winner chooses Minnesota as the state she wants to visit. Switch the channel to Double Dare when you’re done and wonder why anyone would want to win a set of encyclopedias.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- And in a powerful note on her Facebook page, tennis star Serena Williams says she won't be silent about the police killings of black men.