4. Pick your favorite font and color.
Make sure it’s really difficult to read against the tiled background. Preferably, it should be Comic Sans MS with aLtErNaTiNg CaPs, plenty of exclamation marks, and random underlining and italicization.
7. Make sure your text moves.
Whether it scrolls or appears across the screen like a typerwriter, it makes your website 100% more awesome.
9. Let’s add some music!
MIDIs were so much better than MP3s when it came to musical accompaniment.
12. Add a website counter and guest book.
Refresh your site every few minutes to make visitors think your website is soooooo popular (just in case the dollz , flaming GIFs, and web awards didn’t convince them already). No one signs your guest book because it’s always broken.
- At least 29 people are dead and 166 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- People are in love with a dog who rides around in a decked out dog car spreading Christmas cheer to hospital patients 🐶🎄