1. A Fairy House in a Wooded Wonderland
An Enchanted Cache is located in Northwest Arkansas. The house kit was bought on Etsy and the cache is hidden in a Playdough container amongst the rocks. To take it one step further, you could find a hollow tree and a hinged door and really pull it all together.
4. Under a Table in Fake Gum
Nano caches are about the size of a TicTac and only include a scroll inside to sign your team name. As if it’s not cruel enough to plant one of these in the first place, these fake gum caches take it to the next level. This particular one was found under a metal table with a magnet.
7. Tucked Inside a Birdhouse
Birdhouses are getting popular because they’re easy to customize and fit in fairly well, especially in wildlife sanctuaries when you can make a double-decker to serve the dual purpose of housing some birdies too. Check out this rocket-powered bird house.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The election is really, really over now: Jill Stein has dropped her Pennsylvania recount request, making Donald Trump the absolute winner.
- At least 9 are dead and 25 missing after a warehouse party fire in Oakland, CA. Dozens of fatalities are feared.
- Cuba prepares to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago Saturday, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.
- This 23--year-old got her lost driver's license back in the mail along with a hilarious thank you note 📝😂