1. A Fairy House in a Wooded Wonderland
An Enchanted Cache is located in Northwest Arkansas. The house kit was bought on Etsy and the cache is hidden in a Playdough container amongst the rocks. To take it one step further, you could find a hollow tree and a hinged door and really pull it all together.
4. Under a Table in Fake Gum
Nano caches are about the size of a TicTac and only include a scroll inside to sign your team name. As if it’s not cruel enough to plant one of these in the first place, these fake gum caches take it to the next level. This particular one was found under a metal table with a magnet.
7. Tucked Inside a Birdhouse
Birdhouses are getting popular because they’re easy to customize and fit in fairly well, especially in wildlife sanctuaries when you can make a double-decker to serve the dual purpose of housing some birdies too. Check out this rocket-powered bird house.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋