15. It will never be so difficult to get an A again.
Grade deflation, we l o v e you.
17. Hearing Morgan Freeman speak in your presence ever again is definitely a long-shot.
18. You won’t be able to witness the rapid movements of the rare biddie species, who are unable to feel cold, wind, or rain.
(Click photo for full explanation)
19. You’ll miss those millions of Facebook posts of next semester’s colorful schedules.
^ Lol @ an engineering student vs. a communication student’s schedule
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈