15. It will never be so difficult to get an A again.
Grade deflation, we l o v e you.
17. Hearing Morgan Freeman speak in your presence ever again is definitely a long-shot.
18. You won’t be able to witness the rapid movements of the rare biddie species, who are unable to feel cold, wind, or rain.
(Click photo for full explanation)
19. You’ll miss those millions of Facebook posts of next semester’s colorful schedules.
^ Lol @ an engineering student vs. a communication student’s schedule
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.