1. I am a pop culture connoisseur. I watched Roseanne, even after they won the lottery.
2. I’m a positive and upbeat person (not a hater as they say). I didn’t even snicker when I saw Gary Busey On Celebrity Fit Club
3. I have a great social media presence. I bet my tweets could get Tommy Lee Jones to crack a smile.
4. My Blog is Both Informative and Fun
5. I’m a highly logical person. I still don’t get why I have to kick them to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger.
6. If I cut my hair, I will not ruin Buzzfeed for everyone
Bonus: Some people compare me to Woody Allen. And by some people, I mean one woman at the mall who said my bangs made me look like Woody Allen
So please, check out my application! Maybe over a nice danish?
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.