19 Strong Female Characters From Movies And TV That Aren't Appreciated Enough
From Star Wars Rebels characters to Hermione Granger.
From Olivia Pope to Dana Scully and more, there are so many fierce female leads onscreen and in books.
So, without further ado, here are a few of the oft-mentioned strong female characters...
1. Minerva McGonagall from Harry Potter:
2. Buffy Summers from Buffy the Vampire Slayer:
3. Moana from Moana:
4. Morticia A. Addams from The Addams Family:
5. Miranda Priestly from The Devil Wears Prada:
6. Azula from Avatar: The Last Airbender:
7. Ripley from Aliens:
8. Kimiko from The Boys:
9. Hermione Granger from Harry Potter:
10. Mulan from Mulan:
11. Octavia from The 100:
12. Kim Wexler from Better Call Saul:
13. Chrisjen Avasarala and Naomi Nagata from The Expanse:
14. Demona from Gargoyles:
15. Cersei Lannister, Lady Olenna and Margaery Tyrell, and Arya and Sansa Stark from Game of Thrones:
16. Ahsoka Tano from Star Wars:
17. Hera and Sabine from Star Wars Rebels:
18. Molly Weasley from Harry Potter:
19. Gwen from Ben 10:
Note: Some responses have been lightly edited for length and/or clarity.