We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An encouraging daily planner that'll help you keep track of all your meetings, goals, and even your water intake throughout the day. It's a super cute (and super easy!) way to stay on top of your to-do list.
Each planner comes with 50 tear-off sheets the size of a standard piece of paper.
Promising review: "These notepads helped me reframe and focus everyday working from home during the pandemic. I used to use a daily planner but working from home changed how I need to plan my work tasks, and personal tasks. I found this helpful for both!" —kristenjoann
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
2. A painless battery-charged hair remover because it can easily remove super fine hair and peach fuzz in one, gentle glide. No shaving cream required!
And just a heads up: be sure your hair remover is coming straight from Amazon's warehouse! Some reviewers have had trouble with their product if purchasing from a different Amazon retailer.
Promising review: "A MUST HAVE. I’ve always had mustache lol, so i bought this and it has saved my life. I’ve always had acne and my skin is sensitive but this doesn’t hurt and hasn’t irritated my skin. One of my best buys so far. I'd recommend 100%." —Zahira Cruz
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
3. A cute lil' insect catcher to keep those annoying bugs from attacking your precious plants! Simply place the sticky traps into or near your plant pot and let it work its magic. The bright yellow color will attract any fungus gnats right to it.
Reviewers note that these work best if you put them somewhere the flies are already attracted to — these will definitely trap them, but they won't attract them on their own.
Promising review: "They work very well. Just wait a few days and you'll see them collect more bugs than you even though you could have had! They're WICKED sticky. Any lil' bug that lands on it will certainly perish. Heck, you could probably stick a fish to it and it wouldn't leave." —Customer
Get a pack of 12 from Amazon for $7.99.
4. A vinyl plastic vaccine card sleeve with a resealable top for keeping things safe and secure as long as possible. It even comes with convenient holes for lanyards.
Promising review: "With the ever changing requirements of vaccination cards, It thought I better get something to protect it but still keep it accessible. This cover is perfect. I attached a lanyard so I could wear it around my neck for easy access (sometimes needed for restaurants in big cities, special events/concerts, schools, air travel, etc.). It has a zip closure similar to baggies, but the plastic film is much thicker and sturdy. I had to get a second card to record my booster shots, and two cards fit just fine in this case. It is water resistant to protect it in the rain, but I would not submerge it in water. Overall, very good product." —Amazon Customer
Get a set of three from Amazon for $4.99 (also available in 5-, 10-, 20-, and 50-packs).
5. A bottle of wood polish to restore your furniture, kitchen cabinets, or the cool vintage coffee table you found at a flea market. It's like getting all new things without the expensive price tag.
Promising review: "This stuff works like MAGIC. My wife and I were getting tired of looking at our worn out cabinets and wood paneling and were very close to paying a professional thousands of dollars to refinish it all, but then we came across this product. Our paneling and cabinets were looking rough. We have two dogs who jumped up and scratched places, we also had an area that was damaged by water spots where our dog bowls were, and several other areas that were just worn from heavy traffic. Take a look at the pictures to see the before and afters. This stuff was like a Magic Eraser for water spots, scratches, scuffs, and any other blemish. We simply wiped the product on with a paper towel and let is sit for 20 minutes before wiping it off with a clean towel. Everything looks brand-new. I'm buying a couple more so we can finish our cabinets and wood paneling. We're so glad we found this product." —Kris
Get a bottle from Amazon for $9.89.
6. A two-stage knife sharpener that'll make your knives work like new again. Bonus points for not taking up extra space in the kitchen!
Promising review: "This is one of the best kitchen tools I've ever invested in on amazon. We're a big family, and have quite a collection of kitchen knives that my fiancé and I have acquired over the years. None of them were sharp until this magic tool! Sharpening takes maybe a few minutes (faster once you get the hang of it) and saves your knives!" —Nel_zon
Read our full review of the KitchenIQ knife sharpener for more deets.
Get it from Amazon for $8.95+ (available in three colors).
7. A handy as heck sunburn soother, your new BFF during the summertime (or anytime you're outside and not constantly reapplying sunscreen). It's made with aloe and coconut oil that hydrates skin and gently relieves pain.
Psst — a lot of reviewers mentioned this also helped prevent peeling and itching!
Promising review: "I’ve been using this product for years now. My first trip to Costa Rica I had it and trust me when I tell you it’s saved my life. I live in Florida now and I never go anywhere without it. After any time in the sun you can use this and you can believe that your skin will be nourished and moisturized it will not hurt and your skin will not peel if used properly. I said your skin will not peel. I love this product for it." —Kenneth
Get it from Amazon for $7.69.
8. A necklace detangling clasp so tangling jewelry can be a thing of the past (and so will the worry of ruining your favorite pieces along with it). With this cool clasp, your necklaces will lay *right* where you want them to... and stay that way!
Theresa Rose is a California-based, woman-owned Etsy shop established in 2007 that specializes in custom birthstone and personalized jewelry gifts.
Kayla Suazo, a former editor at BuzzFeed, tried these out and loved 'em: "I recently bought a couple of these and had one of those very real, WHY DIDN'T I BUY ONE OF THESE SOONER moments. They do an amazing job at keeping your necklaces from tangling as you wear them, and I love that I can layer multiple of my favorites at once. I am forever sold on these."
9. A waterproof pouch that'll keep your phone and other important "can never touch water" items safe, sound, and dry. The best part? You can still use your phone's touchscreen while it's inside the pouch! Underwater photoshoot, anyone?
It fits any phone up to 100mm x 170mm (or about 3.9 inches x 6.7 inches). It's also a great fix for keeping out sand and dirt (and a great option for runners, if you're caught in the rain but still want to be able to toggle through your music options).
Promising review: "I purchased this case in July for an upcoming canoe trip with a friend, and as luck would have it, we flipped our canoe. Being the rebel that I am, I chose not to wear my phone around my neck, and so it, my ID, and my debit card ended up at the bottom of the river and I just assumed it would be discovered a thousand years from now and placed in a museum as an ancient artifact. Fast forward to this week. I was contacted via FB by an Alachua County Sheriff’s Office diver and guess what he found? Yup, my phone case with all of the contents intact and dry as a bone! He had to cut the case open, but there was not one single drop of water in it and he ended up purchasing a case for himself because he was just that impressed!" —Julie McDonald
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in 14 colors).
10. A jar of internet-beloved The Pink Stuff for those hard-to-get stains, dirt, and rust spots around the house. It works for everything from bathtubs and stove tops to tennis shoes and crayon-covered walls.
Promising review: "THIS STUFF IS MAGIC. If you’re questioning getting this to clean harder stains or anything, this is your review to read! I was a little skeptical because I’ve tried many things to clean my shower door with the hard water stains and nothing really ever got it completely clean...this stuff did! I wish I would have taken before pictures. It did take a couple applications and some scrubbing, but honestly I didn’t have to scrub hard, just used a wet cloth and this and my shower door is now completely clean without any hard water stains! I’m obsessed. Now to see what else I can clean with it." —Rachel Anne Deaton
Get it from Amazon for $5.97.
11. A set of ultra thin lunch cooler packs you can put in your lunch box or cooler to keep beverages and food as cool as a cucumber. Because they're so slim, they won't take up much space either.
These are designed to use with all kinds of lunch boxes, but work well in particular with Bentgo's lunch bento boxes, which you can get for adults *and* kids.
Promising review: "After 20 years of bringing my own lunches to work, I can now finally have a lunch that feels like it is fresh from the refrigerator. These are the BEST cold packs I have ever purchased or used. One Chiller keeps the entire lunchbox cold. Yogurt — cold; salad -— cool and CRISP; pasta salad for summers — excellent. My Bento lunch bag sits at work in ambient temperatures, and the food inside feels like it comes from the refrigerator. the refreeze time is quick as well. EXCELLENT Product." —ALP
Get a set of four from Amazon $9.99 (available in four colors).
12. A foot file that removes dead skin, calluses, and buildup for baby-smooth skin. Sign. Me. Up.
Promising review: "This is the perfect tool to invest in to maintain soft and healthy feet in between pedicures. It has saved me lots of money because I'm able to space out my pedicures more often now. I've found the best results are when I use it after I shower and then I moisturize when I'm finished. I would recommend going easy the first couple times because it's difficult to know how much callus/skin you're actually removing in the moment. Highly recommend though!" —Nikki Moody
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
13. A slim organizer tray for your cutlery to get that hectic drawer in order! It takes up very little space, but can fit up to 24 pieces of cutlery. The possibilities with the extra space are endless.
14. A set of highly popular waterproof wireless Bluetooth earbuds with adjustable silicone tips so they'll fit perfectly without constantly falling out no matter who's wearing them. The buzz on these babies is that not only are they affordable, but they are *super* comfortable, too — just take a look at 185,000+ 5-star reviews!
These come with a wireless charging case that provides up to 14 hours of charge (with the earbuds able to play for 4+ hours with each full charge). The earbuds also come with different sizes so you can find your perfect fit, and have a built-in mic so you can chat on the phone.
Promising review: "I can sit here and bore you with a bunch of verbiage, but I wont. Let me be clear: These earbuds are AMAZING. Seriously. They do EVERYTHING very well and they are just as described! High quality stuff! I wear them while cycling in (right now) 100+ degree humid heat in South Carolina and not only do they stay in place, but they are unaffected by sweat, etc. Amazing sound, amazing clarity. These things should easily cost $200." —Gene Reyna
Get it from Amazon $25.98+ (available in five colors).
15. The Always Pan from Our Place — the kitchen appliance that quickly grew a cult following for being all in one. (I'm not kidding about the following — colors sell out ALL the time.) With every purchase, you'll get a beechwood spatula and a stainless steel steamer basket.
I've had the green Always Pan for over a year now, and it's still one of my favorite things in my kitchen. I'm no chef by any means, but I can't help but be way more motivated with this cutie on my stove. It's got pour spouts, a built-in spoon rest, and a super-convenient non-stick (and non-toxic) coating! You can steam, strain, sauté, fry...the list goes on. —Amanda
Also, BuzzFeeders LOVE this pan. Here's our review of the Always Pan, in which seven members of our team weigh in everything they love about it, from the nonstick coating to the versatility to the ~aesthetic~.
Get it from Our Place for $145 (available in six colors).
16. A cold brew coffee maker if you're strictly an iced coffee fan. All you need to do is put grounds into the filter, add some water, and let it sit overnight. The next day you'll have some yummy cold brew!
Promising review: "I wish I had found this iced coffee maker years ago. I live in Florida and the summers are extremely hot, so I like to drink iced coffee in the morning during the summer. I grind up coffee beans and fill the infuser with them, then just fill up the pitcher with filtered water and let it infuse over night. When I wake up in the morning I have excellent-tasting iced coffee and it makes my mornings quick, because all I have to do is pour it into a to go cup. I can usually get about five fills out of one pitcher. I absolutely love this device and will always have one now that I have found it. You do not need anything more expensive or complicated than this." —Ashley Bouchard
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in three colors).
17. A portable neck fan to stay cool ~and~ hands-free at the same dang time. So you know those unbearably hot days where you've got no relief? Voilà! Meet your new favorite accessory.
It has three speeds to choose from and also lights up, making you more visible at night. Reviewers note that you should definitely put your hair in a ponytail (but that it's easy to unsnag if it gets caught).
Promising review: "Best thing I’ve bought in a very long time!! Living in Texas means HOT summers and I hate always being so sweaty! This fan is a lifesaver and everyone who’s seen me with it has asked to try it and loved it. Buying a second one today 👌🏼" —Laura W.
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in six colors).
18. A reviewer-beloved pair of high-waisted biker shorts because they're the stylish, socially acceptable form of PJs we all love to wear (even with zero intentions of getting on a bike). They come in a ton of different colors and patterns, too!
I bought these for running last year and I am SO MAD whenever they're in the wash that I just bought several more pairs for summer — the material is nice and thick, so I thought they'd overheat, but they actually stay lightweight and cooling even on my longest runs. It has just the right amount of compression for a workout, but not so much that they're uncomfy to wear casually, either. —Emma
Promising review: "I’m getting back into running again and these actually stay up and place the thighs don’t rub together or ride up. I love the pockets. I just had two babies in two years and I am almost four months postpartum with my second child. I live in Florida and it’s hard I enjoy running so long leggings are becoming out of the question for me. I don’t like short shorts and these are just absolutely perfect as far as length and fit goes. The material is great as far as sweating and see-through goes. I would definitely recommend the shorts as either activewear or even to lounge around the house in." —J L
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in women's sizes XS–3XL, three lengths, and in 44 colors).
19. A set of rug grippers to secure the corners of your rug and prevent all the tripping that comes with it. These bad boys will lock your carpet down with easy peel-off adhesive that's strong enough to handle running kids, pets, and more. Bonus: they're designed not to leave any residue on the floor once they're removed!
Quick tip: make sure to clean your floors before applying!
Promising review: "BUY THEM!!! Stop looking! These are definitely worth a shot! I began to get my hopes up as I continued the search for non-slip pads for my new area rug (8x10). The rug was sliding all over the place when we walked in it, much less my boys 6-11...got these awesome stickies in the mail and was to excited to try them out. Followed the simple instructions and BAM!!! We can run and come to a haughty stop and it doesn’t budge. Needless to say I’m a happy camper and my rug is snug! :)" —Monica
Get a set of eight from Amazon for $20.99.
20. A high ponytail running cap with UPF 50 protection so you can keep the perfect pony and still have the sun protection you need. The convenient design of this hat (two separate openings in back) allows you to have either high or low ponytails/buns, too. Love!
Vimhue is an Arizona-based, woman-owned small business that specializes in uniquely engineered running hats.
Promising review: "Love this hat so much! I already ordered another one in a different color for myself and one for a friend! I live in Texas near the Gulf and it’s summer — really humid and really hot. I walk 3 to 4 miles outside most days and I’d been wishing for a hat that allowed for a high ponytail so I could keep my hair off my neck to not get as hot/sweaty. Decided to Google it and found this and was thrilled! The X straps are easy to adjust and it fits great and is breathable. And it’s super cute!" —mlp06h
21. Or a hat drape cover — an easy solution for neck protection that can attach directly to your hat or be worn by itself. It'll keep the blazing sun off the back of your neck while you're running or just out and about.
Sheepshead Advens is a North Carolina-based Etsy shop that specializes in customizable UPF 50+ clothing.
Promising review: "I love my Hat Drape. I use it on my bicycle helmet to keep the sun off of my neck and it works great. The quality of the workmanship and material is excellent. Mayra was very helpful answering questions I had. She made my item and shipped it quickly. I appreciated her great customer service." —Ron
22. A set of cooling towels that get ~instantly~ chilly when put in water and then wrung out. Runners and gym-goers in the reviews say this is an absolute must have when you're ready to cool down.
It also keeps its chill for hours and will immediately get chilly again when you soak it in water and repeat the process.
Promising review: "It gets to be over 100 degrees in the summer where I live. These come in handy when working in the yard, at the beach or even at the county fair when it's super hot. What a relief these are to use when the weather is hot. I've purchased these many times because I always seem to give them out especially to those that work outside in the heat (mail carrier, pool guy, landscaper...) and they are always very appreciative." —Realfoodmama
Get a pack of four from Amazon for $17.99.