We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of hooks for your AirPods because these things are too dang valuable to lose (again). They're also a great help if the shape of AirPods don't quite fit your ears, and you're always readjusting them.
2. A sparkling-wine saver to keep the bubbly as it should be... bubbly! No more wasting a bottle or rushing through one with this thing laying around.
3. An adjustable neck mount for your phone so you can say goodbye to sore arms after every FaceTime call or TV show binge. This cool gadget will leave you hands free to eat, work, game, etc. with ease!
4. A beauty spatula to get every last bit of foundation left in the bottle! It can fit into the crevices no amount of shaking or hitting the bottle will get.
5. A miracle-working Migraine Stick that can give you relief from headaches and migraine attacks almost instantly. It's made with essential oils like peppermint, spearmint, and lavender that can even help clear your sinuses.
6. A polite WFH door sign to let others know that chaos will occur if your pups know someone is at the front door. Working from home as a dog owner isn't always easy, but this should definitely help!
7. An 18-piece set of 🌟top-rated🌟 fine point pens specifically designed for planners and journals, so you can color code to your heart's desire.
These babies are designed not to bleed through thin pages!
Promising review: "Worth the money! These are absolutely amazing! I love the color varieties that come with it. The best part is how fine they write. Definitely will be purchasing them again when I use up all the ink!" —Becky Kasten
Get a set of 18 from Amazon for $7.99.
8. A pack of NeuroGum with a blend of caffeine and nootropics designed to give you energy ~five times faster~ than regular coffee, minus the jitters during and crash afterward. Your daily afternoon slump has officially met its match.
9. A memory foam seat cushion to not only help straighten your posture, but to make your office chair WAY more comfortable. Hours of sitting won't hurt so bad with this!
10. An internet-beloved time-marked water bottle that'll help you stay on top of your hydration and daily water intake. The kind phrases like "don't give up" will really help with your motivation, too.
11. An insulated weatherproof and soundproof strip to keep your home the cozy safe haven that it is. When you're curled up on the couch, the last thing they need to worry about is a cold breeze and the noisy neighbor across the hall.
12. A portable electric pet nail trimmer so quiet and lightweight, even the scaredy cat pups and sassy kittens won't mind when you use it on their claws. Its gentle vibrations will make the nail trimming process less frightening to them, and much easier for you.
13. An elegant pure copper face mask chain to keep your mask handy instead of folded up in the bottom of your purse or pockets. It even comes with two sets of hooks to ensure it fits on any mask you own (and converts to an eyeglasses chain, too!).
14. OR a set of face mask storage clips so if you do keep them in your pockets or purse, they'll be separate from all the rest of the things in there (and the germs, too).
15. A neuropathy cream especially helpful for those whose sleep is constantly getting interrupted by chronic pain. Thanks to ingredients like castor oil, valerian root, peppermint, and hemp flower, reviewers say it really helps!
16. A bottle of streak-free Fog Gone to prevent the super annoying steamy glasses issue (I personally know the struggle). Now wearing masks doesn't mean having to clean your lenses every two minutes.
17. A pair of wireless sleep headphones that'll allow you to listen to audiobooks, meditation apps, or white noise to help you fall asleep. Because it's in the form of a comfy headband, your ears won't be sore in the morn!
18. A bottle of Bio-Oil, a cult-favorite product that reviewers swear by. It has over 85,000 5-star reviewers full of people who use it to help fade scars, soothe dryness, and moisturize without clogging pores. And yes, you can use it literally anywhere on your body!
19. A bunch of Miracle-Gro "food spikes" for when your plants are in that struggling stage. They literally feed your plants for you — it doesn't get any easier than that.
20. A set of adhesive cable clips so your desk doesn't look chaotic with wires. It'll make concentrating on work much easier with a clean space.
21. A collapsible treadmill complete with Bluetooth speakers and a handrail! This will make working out at home ten times easier because it doesn't take up much space and you can easily put it away when you're done — perfect for my WFH peeps whose "office" doubles as the living room, too.
22. A pack of bottle-cleaning tablets because soap and water is NOT enough to clean bottles and tumblers (sorry to be the bearer of bad news). These will make washing bottles much less of a hassle.
23. A set of highly popular waterproof wireless Bluetooth earbuds with adjustable silicone tips so they'll fit perfectly without constantly falling out no matter who's wearing them. The buzz on these babies is that not only are they affordable, but they are *super* comfortable, too — just take a look at 185,000+ 5-star reviews!
24. A colorful shortcut keyboard cover that shows you hacks and shortcuts to easily navigate through complicated programs like Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Pro X, and more. This means no more stopping to watch 10-minute long YouTube tutorials!
25. A Pet House candle because when you're around your pet 24/7, you may not even notice the smell taking over your home (trust me, it's there). This candle will make your home smell deliciously clean with scents like apple cider, fresh citrus, vanilla sandalwood, and TONS more.
26. A power scrubber brush for those who are finally ready to clean out all of the grout in tiles, stoves, countertops, grills, and even gutters.
27. A set of dishwasher-cleaning tablets to deep clean the thing that washes your bowls, utensils, and cookware (among other things) for you. Trust me, it needs it every once in a while!
28. A foot file so effective that it removes dead skin, calluses, and buildup for baby-smooth skin. Sign. Me. Up.
29. A produce-saver storage container specifically designed to keep your fruits and veggies fresh waaay longer. The days of tossing out half full fruit containers will be long gone.
30. A rubber broom for pet and human hair that'll easily sweep up the hair embedded in your carpet. This tool will grab hair you didn't even realize was there!
An embarrassing confession: I do not have a pet, but I shed like nobody's business. My hair gets so ingrained in the carpet that a vacuum truly does nothing for it, so I often was just unrooting clumps of hair from the floor with my hands (sorry for the visual). I bought this broom and it immediately started pulling it up GOBS of hair. My carpet like, genuinely changed color (turns out the pink was supposed to be much pinker, whoops). Anyway, do with that semi-horrifying information what you will — you can read my full review of the pet hair broom for more deets. —Emma
Promising review: "This sucker is magic. I bought mine three years ago and it still works. I use it to scrape up the dog hair that gets embedded in my living room rug. (We have two basset hounds who are constantly shedding.) The vacuum gets a lot of it, but even after I run the vacuum I can drag this broom over the rug and drag up entire piles of dirt and fur that were missed. It's also great on my kitchen tile. We have a dog door in our kitchen, so our two bassets are always dragging in dirt and making messes. This works better than a broom because it works like a squeegee — nothing gets caught in the broom fibers, and it can clean up damp/wet messes as well." —yetanotherstephanie
Get it from Amazon for $19.29.