Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A loose linen dress so cute and comfortable, you'll be wearing it way more than just during work hours. This dress would work great for multiple occasions — from parties to picnics — and will immediately become a closet staple.
2. A stylish and breathable off-shoulder jumpsuit you can wear while chilling at home, but easily throw a classic blazer on top when you've got an important Zoom meeting. With the jogger-style bottom, you're sure to be comfortable (and cute!) all day long.
4. A long floral chiffon cardigan perfect for when your WFH view becomes WFB (work from the beach!). It would be cutest swim cover-up, but looks awesome with jeans or lounge shorts, too.
5. A plain shirtdress because it gives you PJ comfort aaand WFH-approved style. And when you've got a fashion piece that looks great with slippers and sandal heels alike, you know you have a winner.
6. A glamorous open collar top and matching shorts that are definitely summer brunch worthy (meaning cute enough sit in at home, too). The button-down blouse is soft and features a v-neck collar while the matching shorts are free flowing and comfy as heck. I need one set in every color!
7. A versatile oversized sweater vest with the option to wear it solo in the summer, over a turtleneck in the fall, and on top of a button-down during work calls. And when there's a fashion item that makes leaps between seasons (and occasions), that means you'll need it in every color.
Promising reviews: "This was totally oversized! It looks so cute on! The quality feels nice and washed nice too! Will buy again!" —Ashley Joseph
"This sweater is beautiful and classy. I wore this for a virtual interview and it was warm and cute with a bright white button down blouse underneath. This sweater is so chic, you can wear it so many ways. I love it!" —Tania
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and in 18 colors/patterns).
8. A lightweight cinched puff-sleeve top you'll want to wear over and over again. Looks great with jeans ✔️, looks great with a with your designated WFH sweatpants ✔️, looks awesome on you ✔️✔️.
9. A strapless maxi dress so light and airy, this will become your new WFH dress, vacation dress, and errand dress wrapped into one.
10. Mid-rise emerald-printed wide leg pants to brighten up your closet full of neutral loungewear, and brighten up your work day as soon as you put them on.
11. A ruffled-sleeve tee that makes a plain cotton T-shirt look high fashion. The solid color options make it super easy to style, while the unique sleeves make you feel extra put together even if you don't plan on leaving the house.
12. A tie-dye maxi dress made from a super soft and lightweight material. And yes, it's just as comfortable as it looks. It's even got pockets!
13. A V-neck mesh blouse that'll look great with the yoga pants that no one can see on screen 😉. It has a very sophisticated look with the wide sleeves and mesh strip details, but reviewers say it's nice and roomy, too!
14. A belted romper because it can be worn year-round. It's light enough for summer heat and looks just as good with a pair of cozy tights in the winter.
Promising reviews: "This romper is so beautiful and classy! It is not see-through. It is lined. The buttons are functional (nursing friendly)." —Lauren Fuquay
"I love this romper! It's so easy to slip on and look 'dressed up' with wedges or wear casually with flip-flops. It's made of really soft material that breathes so you don't die of sweat in the summer. I love the wrap-around tie belt so you can adjust how tight it is. It's plenty long in the crotch area as well so I'm not bunched up. Thinking this is the perfect outfit for Thanksgiving in Arizona. Buying in more colors. I sure do love when I find a brand/seller that works! Online shopping can always be a pain but not with this one!" —SmithHaus
Get it from Amazon for $25.99+ (available in sizes S–XXL and in 14 colors).
15. A sleeveless cami long dress with pockets perfect for stashing your mouse and other office supplies when you decide you need a change of scenery (aka your balcony). You'll still feel snuggly and look put-together.
16. A white button-down dress that takes a plain and simple staple piece like a button-down and turn it into a chic 'fit you'll want to wear outside of the office (or in your case, outside the house).
17. A tie-front T-shirt dress with a twist — literally. The attached tie-front belt steps it up from a normal cotton shirt dress.
Promising review: "[This dress is] like wearing pajamas out and about, yet looking very EFFORTLESSLY put together. I bought one in blush, grey, blue AND green. I love this dress. Accentuate your CURVES with this dress. I cannot stress it more. It has a modest neckline and shows JUST enough leg. You can tie the belt waist as tightly as you want to show off your waist. Tie it loose after a buffet. Tie it tight when you're feeling fabulous. It's fantastic. I really bought this in as many colors as I could." —Amy
Get it from Amazon for $34.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and 24 colors).
18. A lace sleeveless tank top that'll add some ~pizzazz~ to your WFH wardrobe without taking away the essential "comfy as can be" factor.
19. A tie-front romper you can throw on for immediate chic-ness, which in hand turns into immediate motivation. After you have this on, you'll be ready to conquer the work day one coffee at a time.
20. A flowy wrap dress that'll have you feeling like you're floating from room to room (or from fridge to couch).
21. A ribbed tank top with a built-in bra — It's cute as heck, provides great support, and anything that eliminates the need to wear a bra deserves a gold metal IMO.
22. A sheer bell-sleeve top with adorable ruched detailing fit for a summer spent in a seaside cottage...or just in your house with your fur baby. Either way, you'll look great!
23. Overalls to take your pajama top to a more professional level. It's got extra deep pockets, has a comfy oversized fit, and even comes in tons of cute prints!
24. A pleated romper that's as comfortable as a onesie but as stylish a party dress. Seriously, I think you found your new go-to outfit for ALL occasions!
25. A comfy casual T-shirt because basic tees are still *very* essential in any wardrobe. You can dress it up or down, which is an important characteristic in WFH clothing!
26. A V-neck spaghetti strap cami reviewers say is supportive, comfortable, and wire-free! A true WFH wardrobe trifecta.
27. Denim overalls that's perfect for layering. Wear a cute button down shirt underneath for a distinguished look, a t-shirt for something casual, or a cozy turtleneck for warmth!
28. A luxe cotton tank and bottom set you can totally get away with both sleeping in and wearing to your 9 a.m. meeting. They aren't technically PJs but they're so comfortable you might treat 'em as if they were.
29. A vibrant velvet V-neck cami tank that's casual and yet very very chic at the same time. If I were you, I'd get it in every color so you have one for every occasion. And at this price, at least three will be WFH-designated.
30. A graphic tee great for when you want to throw on a casual outfit, but don't necessarily want a plain, solid-color shirt.
Promising review: "This is my new favorite T-shirt. First time wearing it out, I received so many compliments. When ordering, I really didn’t know what to expect from the sizing, but after reading the reviews I decided to choose an extra large due to everyone saying it was kind of crop-toppy, which is very true." —Sarah DaVitte
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in women's sizes S–3XL and 31 styles).