We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An easy-to-install TV wall mount that hangs the television flat, can hold up to 80 lbs, and doesn't require any studs — so there'll be minimal damage to your walls. A renter's dream!
2. A set of NoNo Brackets, another renter-friendly option for those that want to hang curtains without drilling holes. Simply mount the brackets onto the existing blinds and you're all set.
3. A pop-up pet door you can easily install in a sliding glass door or window for the cat who loves coming in and out (and back in again). If you've got an enclosed balcony or patio, it works great for when small dogs have to use the bathroom, too!
Pop-Up Pet Door is a Carlsbad, California-based small business specializing in pet doors.
Promising review: "I hunted all over the internet for a dog door that would fit our sliding patio door. Finally stumbled across the Pop-Up Pet Door. After some back and forth with the owner I was able to identify which size was right for our home and about a week after ordering we had our door. Took two minutes to install. It looks GREAT and like it would have cost much more... Overall this is a great purchase and I highly recommend!" —Terri Petti
4. A bottle of mold and mildew remover spray that kills the toxic mold anywhere from your bathroom tile to your outdoor patio (and all the sneaky places in between). The best part is that there's no hard work on your end. Just spray, wait 15 seconds, and watch the mold disappear!
Promising review: "I bought this RMR spray with low expectations, even with the good reviews. I sprayed a small patch in the evening and let it sit overnight. The next morning, the grout where I had sprayed was as white as if it were brand new. I decided to spray the entire wall and part of the roof. The next day everything I sprayed had no visible mold. By the third night, I was pretty much spraying everything left in the shower. This stuff is amazing." —John Werner
Get a 32-oz bottle on Amazon for $16.99 (available in multiple quantities).
5. A pack of light-dimming stickers for those distracting bright and flashy lights on all of the electronics in your home. They work on everything from cable boxes to alarm clocks. You'll have a much better night's sleep and be able to focus on work without looking at that annoying light from the corner of your eye.
6. A pack of dishwasher-cleaning tablets to deep clean the thing that washes your bowls, utensils, and cookware (among other things) for you. Trust me, it needs it every once in a while!
7. A roll of super handy window screen repair tape, an excellent solution (temporary or not) to the annoying hole in your screen windows and doors. If it's just a minor tear, why spend a chunk of change to replace the whole thing??
8. A versatile Katzco furniture repair kit for the older furniture that needs a refresh. This kit comes with six wood markers and six wax sticks all designed to match the wood on doors, furniture, and anything else you need.
9. A bottle of Hope's Perfect sink cleaner and polish to remove stains and repair it to its original glory. This polish also creates a water repellant barrier, which will make future cleaning 10x easier!
10. A genius faucet splash catcher that'll prevent the puddles of water you can't seem to avoid no matter how neat you try to be when doing dishes. It can fit perfectly around your faucet and will help absorb some of the water that gets everywhere the second you turn the faucet on.
11. An under-door draft stopper you can easily slide under your door to limit cold breezes from coming in and silence the noisy neighbors across the hall.
12. Fridge organizers because having a go-to spot in the fridge will feel a lot less overwhelming when looking for dinner. These organizers also have handles so you can pull them out easily.
13. A bottle of Therapy stainless steel cleaner and polish, a plant-based cleaner that'll make your appliances look as good as new by removing smudges, streaks, fingerprints, and more. It comes with a microfiber cloth, too!
14. A guided gallery wall kit complete with everything you need for the set up you've been dreaming of. It includes seven frames, a hanging template, hardware, and even a few black-and-white prints that you can use or replace.
15. A set of 3D printed KitchenAid Tool holders to store the bulky tool under your kitchen cabinets or shelves instead of taking up space in drawers.
16. A set of magnetic decorative hinges, because this awesome transformation is just too easy to ignore. Just stick it on the door and voilà! And because they're magnetic, there's no drilling or tools needed.
17. A super discreet three-outlet power strip that'll make plugging something behind furniture waaay easier and keep cords from being bent and unorganized.
18. A set of shelf dividers to keep your closet and cabinets looking immaculate, while also preventing things from toppling over when you grab from the bottom. (That saying "not all heroes wear capes" definitely applies here.)
19. A handy grout pen that'll have your floors, countertops, and even shower tile looking brand spankin' new. The transformation will leave your home sparkling ✨
20. Glisten disposer cleaner to get rid of the nasty grunge and odor-causing buildup from every part of your garbage disposal — blades and walls included! It's less work for you, and I've gotta admit, the foaming effect is pretty satisfying to watch, too.
21. A bottle of Quick N Brite fireplace cleaner that'll work wonders on even the toughest fireplaces to clean. It's specifically designed to rid soot, smoke, creosote, and ash from nearly any fireplace — brick, stone, tile, or rock. It comes with a cleaning brush, too!
22. A convenient Hang-O-Matic picture hanging tool to ensure anything you hang up is leveled perfectly. You know that annoying feeling when you notice a photo is crooked after you thought you were done? Yeah, that won't be a thing anymore!
23. A bottle of drywall repair putty you apply to fill in the small holes in your walls before painting over them. If you're a renter, this is a must for when you move!
24. OR an all-in-one hole repair applicator where you simply apply the spackle, smooth it, and sand it down using the other side of the tool. It'll make the hole disappear and the wall look like new!
25. A bottle of fast-acting, nontoxic Folex Carpet spot remover – that'll make even the toughest of stains disappear from furniture, carpets, and other fabric surfaces. (And yes, that includes red wine stains, don't worry.)
26. A magnificent TubShroom to catch all the hair in the shower drain so you don't have to dig in there later. That also means no more clogged drains!
27. A restorative Howard Products wood polish & conditioner that'll restore your furniture, kitchen cabinets, or the cool vintage coffee table you found at a flea market. It's like getting all new things without the expensive price tag.
28. A set of drill brushes for those who are finally ready to clean out all of the grout in tiles, stoves, countertops, grills, and even gutters.
OK, so the drill is NOT included. This is just a set of three brushes that attach to your drill, or check out this one you might wanna buy.
Promising review: "These brushes, paired with some liquid glass cooktop cleaner, MIRACULOUSLY cleaned soap scum and limescale deposits from the doors. It took a lot of work but these brushes succeeded where everything else failed. My sister thought the doors were frosted glass, that's how bad the buildup was on them. After a weekend's work (with frequent breaks so I wouldn't burn out my husband's DeWalt cordless drill), the results are amazing." —Mary in Nebraska
Get it from Amazon for $14.95 (available in six colors).
29. A simple pack of adhesive cable clips that'll keep your cords detangled and easily accessible. And if there's anything that keeps my phone charger from falling in the crevice behind the nightstand, i'll take it!
30. A jar of oven scrub cleaner because its 100% natural and 100% tough on the stains that have been there for a little too long. No shame, but it's *definitely* time for a deep clean!
32. A screen-cleaning kit to finally clean off all of the smears and fingerprints that have been there a little too long. This kit works great for all screens — cellphones, computers, TVs, etc.
33. A pack of melamine cleaning sponges because they're tough on grime and gentle on surfaces. Reviewers call them "magic" for a reason!
34. A string of under-cabinet lights that'll be useful when prepping dinner, but they'll also give your kitchen a more elevated look. Are you standing in a hotel or your home kitchen??
Okay, not to brag but these cabinet lights have over 11,000 positive reviews!
Includes a remote that can adjust the brightness.
Promising reviews: "Awesome product!! I love the ease of installation, extra pieces for a good fit. Perfect for adding some much needed light to my dark kitchen. Dimmable and comes with a remote! There's no downside!" —Breezy Lady
"This is a wonderful product; just what I wanted. Super easy to install, and I love that it breaks off into sections, so you don’t have any hanging over to hide. The remote is awesome, and there are lots of brightness settings. I’m going to use these everywhere!" —Queen Halloween
Get the six-piece kit from Amazon for $20.99 (available in two light colors).
35. A pair of reusable silicone gloves with silicone scrubbers on the palm so that you're protecting your hands, cleaning dishes thoroughly, and eliminating the need for sponges all together.
36. A dishwasher-safe airtight cold brew pitcher if you're strictly an iced coffee fan. All you need to do is put grounds into the filter, add some water, and let it sit overnight. The next day you'll have some yummy cold brew!
Includes a detachable infuser, lid, and pitcher. BPA-free and dishwasher-safe.
Promising reviews: "Believe the hype! This thing is the real deal. I bought a second one because I love this iced coffee maker so much! This thing is a gamer changer. If you love iced coffee BUY IT NOW! You won’t regret it. So easy to use and clean. Unbelievable!" —Connie Howard
"I am a HUGE believer in the Takeya cold brew coffee maker for several reasons. I have two, one that I use at home, and one that I use in the field doing Army work or on deployments. It requires no electricity to make my delicious cold brew, it is plastic, and it is water-tight. This means in a pinch, I can throw it into the vehicle or into a bag and run out to a new location with no worries about breaking, spilling, or leaking...Overall, awesome investment and no real gripes." —electronmods
Get it from Amazon for $27.99 (available in two sizes and three colors).